Take 2: Is there a market for downtown FW incall?

Question in subject line got truncated (just not my day!), so here it is:

The question is, would you have any more reservations about visiting an incall location such as the one described below than you would about visiting IP's place, Camp Bowie, McCart, or the medical district places?
I've been exchanging PMs on this with someone and thought I'd throw a poll out to see what the feedback would be.

Please vote only if you are or would be a patron of a Fort Worth incall location; it wouldn't do us much good to have a bunch of Dallas guys voting No when the have no interest in what goes on in Fort Worth.
I'm certain that there are plenty of guys like me, who could find a reason to be absent from a downtown office for 30 minutes or an hour, but for whom the additional time spent getting to and from an incall location, even one close by, makes such visits more difficult.

An incall location in downtown itself would provide a lot of guys so situated with a convenient alternative, and provide a convenient alternative for others outside the central business district.

Let's use a building with which I am familiar as an example. It provides several opportunities for plausible denial if someone were to see a guy there: There's a deli on the first floor; it has multiple entrances and exits that make "taking a shortcut" to the nearby federal building with a post office branch inside, or to the barbecue joint across the street plausible; and there are several lawyers' offices in the building; and

The corridors on the upper floors are not high-traffic areas. If you're driving into downtown, valet parking is available in the building's garage, and there are meters and a couple of pay lots within easy distance.

It wouldn't be a great location for after-hours or weekend appointments, because security makes you sign in during those times. On the other hand, no one asks for ID, so you could sign anyone's name. And if the business was described to building management as a massage therapy studio or a "wellness center," there wouldn't be any questions about Saturday visitors.

It doesn't have showers (neither do a few of the popular incall locations in town), but it seems to have fewer drawbacks than a suburban storefront location, which requires valuable time to get to and from, and where your car is parked outside and there's no doubt about which establishment you're visiting, while providing a target-rich environment for providers, since it is in an area that's densely populated during work hours.
Two things. A yes means you would not like the downtown incall. I hope this is not confusing. Second, a shower is a must for me. I'll be interested in the results
Question in subject line got truncated (just not my day!), so here it is:

The question is, would you have any more reservations about visiting an incall location such as the one described below than you would about visiting IP's place, Camp Bowie, McCart, or the medical district places?
I've been exchanging PMs on this with someone and thought I'd throw a poll out to see what the feedback would be.

Please vote only if you are or would be a patron of a Fort Worth incall location; it wouldn't do us much good to have a bunch of Dallas guys voting No when the have no interest in what goes on in Fort Worth.
I'm certain that there are plenty of guys like me, who could find a reason to be absent from a downtown office for 30 minutes or an hour, but for whom the additional time spent getting to and from an incall location, even one close by, makes such visits more difficult.

An incall location in downtown itself would provide a lot of guys so situated with a convenient alternative, and provide a convenient alternative for others outside the central business district.

Let's use a building with which I am familiar as an example. It provides several opportunities for plausible denial if someone were to see a guy there: There's a deli on the first floor; it has multiple entrances and exits that make "taking a shortcut" to the nearby federal building with a post office branch inside, or to the barbecue joint across the street plausible; and there are several lawyers' offices in the building; and

The corridors on the upper floors are not high-traffic areas. If you're driving into downtown, valet parking is available in the building's garage, and there are meters and a couple of pay lots within easy distance.

It wouldn't be a great location for after-hours or weekend appointments, because security makes you sign in during those times. On the other hand, no one asks for ID, so you could sign anyone's name. And if the business was described to building management as a massage therapy studio or a "wellness center," there wouldn't be any questions about Saturday visitors.

It doesn't have showers (neither do a few of the popular incall locations in town), but it seems to have fewer drawbacks than a suburban storefront location, which requires valuable time to get to and from, and where your car is parked outside and there's no doubt about which establishment you're visiting, while providing a target-rich environment for providers, since it is in an area that's densely populated during work hours. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'm trying to figure out how you bring a king size bed into an office building without drawing attention. Then, when maintenance needs access, how do you explain the naked guy in the room? And if there is no shower available, is the lady only doing one appt a day? And what a pain to drag all the dirty linens to a laundromat.

Just some thoughts.
your gonna need a shower available at least for the provider and as far as a bed goes the best bet would be a futon that folds to a couch, it has deniability
your gonna need a shower available at least for the provider and as far as a bed goes the best bet would be a futon that folds to a couch, it has deniability Originally Posted by peevee0931
Not exactly the comfiest of choices. Maybe a sofa bed?
I personally prefer a more home-like environment. A futon just wouldn't work for me. Now if my goals were to get `em in and out, fine. Whether an hour or multiple hour, my lovers not only visit for the kink, but the home away from home ambience my incall provides. I'm sure it would be fun to personalize, yet space is a hot commodity along with privacy and sometimes even seclusion for the sake of pure discretion.

I'm sure , for some gents this could provide convenience.

Oh , and a shower is a must in this culture as certain odors come with sex. I'll admit that when I was in Houston the idea of renting an office space was an option, but the lack of complete privacy and showers shut the notion down .
Couple items to keep in mind....
The "area" you describe has a lot of blue, move further north and you have ample segways roving, further south is not great.
The cost of the area is a bit steep.
The Bass family.

I have crossed all the above during my tenure in downtown; has me hesitant to commit.

Bright side though, it's a short ride to holding.
It looks like I'm getting at least a few objections from people who aren't as familiar with such operations as IP's place, UBT, Camp Bowie, etc. Remember, though, the idea was not to address workability issues; it was solely to determine whether potential clients would be any more or less inclined to visit an establishment in a downtown office building than they would to park their cars on a busy commercial street and visit a studio/shared incall.

Nonetheless, let me see if I can help:

I'm trying to figure out how you bring a king size bed into an office building without drawing attention. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
While I'd prefer a bed, massage tables are perfectly adequate at three establishments that I'm familiar with, and probably a few more. If you're opening a "massage studio" or "wellness clinic," the table is easily explained

Then, when maintenance needs access, how do you explain the naked guy in the room?
Maintenance visits are few and far between, unless requested by the tenant. Client and "wellness advisor" would be behind a locked office door; unless a visit has been requested by the tenant, there's no reason for maintenance to visit the interior office.

And if there is no shower available, is the lady only doing one appt a day?
This issue is not unique to this location. Maybe she does one FS a day and the rest L1/L2. I don't know. At one place that I'm familiar with, that doesn't have a shower, one lady who seems to do FS pretty routineIy, and I don't believe I've seen any negative comments about her, her sessions, or her hygiene. I don't know how she addresses the issue, but, apparently, it's not an obstacle for her.

And what a pain to drag all the dirty linens to a laundromat.
Same thing here: I don't know why this would be any greater an issue here than at other locations. A linen service could be engaged, or one of management's jobs would be to take a duffle bag full of laundry out each night. Again, something to think about, but not necessarily an insurmountable obstacle.

Couple items to keep in mind....
The "area" you describe has a lot of blue, move further north and you have ample segways roving, further south is not great. Originally Posted by bored@home
I frequently am on the streets between the two Bass towers and the federal building, between Lamar and Main, and I NEVER see a police officer. But a guy going into an elevator and emerging an hour later is hardly suspicious. And a uniform isn't going to care about that anyway.

The cost of the area is a bit steep.
We'll get whether the business can produce adequate cash flow later on. For now, again, we're solely interested in whether there's a demand here that a supply might fill.
It looks like I'm getting at least a few objections from people who aren't as familiar with such operations as IP's place, UBT, Camp Bowie, etc. Remember, though, the idea was not to address workability issues; it was solely to determine whether potential clients would be any more or less inclined to visit an establishment in a downtown office building than they would to park their cars on a busy commercial street and visit a studio/shared incall.

Nonetheless, let me see if I can help:

While I'd prefer a bed, massage tables are perfectly adequate at three establishments that I'm familiar with, and probably a few more. If you're opening a "massage studio" or "wellness clinic," the table is easily explained

Maintenance visits are few and far between, unless requested by the tenant. Client and "wellness advisor" would be behind a locked office door; unless a visit has been requested by the tenant, there's no reason for maintenance to visit the interior office.

This issue is not unique to this location. Maybe she does one FS a day and the rest L1/L2. I don't know. At one place that I'm familiar with, that doesn't have a shower, one lady who seems to do FS pretty routineIy, and I don't believe I've seen any negative comments about her, her sessions, or her hygiene. I don't know how she addresses the issue, but, apparently, it's not an obstacle for her.

Same thing here: I don't know why this would be any greater an issue here than at other locations. A linen service could be engaged, or one of management's jobs would be to take a duffle bag full of laundry out each night. Again, something to think about, but not necessarily an insurmountable obstacle.

I frequently am on the streets between the two Bass towers and the federal building, between Lamar and Main, and I NEVER see a police officer. But a guy going into an elevator and emerging an hour later is hardly suspicious. And a uniform isn't going to care about that anyway.

We'll get whether the business can produce adequate cash flow later on. For now, again, we're solely interested in whether there's a demand here that a supply might fill. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I appreciate your clarifications. The only problem I'd still have is with the maintenance issue. I work in a high rise and maintenance is in there at least once a week to check something. Of course, we have the entire floor. However, it seems you're going to have a set up that looks very legit, so I'll trust you if you say it's not a problem

My last comment...I like the wellness clinic concept better than the massage studio. I'm sure you know massage, without a license is illegal.

Also, remember, a high rise office building is like a neighborhood. Expect your neighbors to stop by and ask what you do. Just like you point out, the location is a convenience factor. People in the building may well want to be clients of your business. You need a plan to address that scenario.

I know of a business here in Houston that was set up as a legit Massage Spa. It was so legit, ladies kept going in and inquiring about Spa services. They were always turned down, while they would see a bunch of guys going in and not getting turned away. Some of the ladies called LE about the suspicious activity and the place got shut down, people arrested, LMT licenses revoked. Bad news.
I would love to see a quality provider in downtown FW. Young GFE, not overweight.
I do not return to establishments that don't offer a shower
  • Brot
  • 12-31-2013, 04:00 PM
Sir. You need to find a couple young lasses, rent a spot, set up a front and check up on them at break-lunch-closing.

Let me know when it is up.

Sir. You need to find a couple young lasses, rent a spot, set up a front and check up on them at break-lunch-closing.

Let me know when it is up.
Originally Posted by Brot
Nah, I'm not asking as a potential entrepreneuer. I was having a discussion via PMs with someone about where a good location to set up shop in FW might be. This someone asserted that potential clients wouldn't go for the downtown idea. My opinion is that it's convenient both geographically and temporally to a large number of potential clients and offers less chance of being discovered than leaving your car parked in front of a run-down strip center for an hour. Hygenic issues are a wash when compared with similar establishments that I'm familiar with (maybe better -- downtown you're within walking distance of the Y!). So I thought I'd put it to a vote.
I live in Tarrant county. A FW location with quality would make me a regular. Just sayin".
Yes, please for god's sake....Downtown Ft Worth would be absolutely awesome!! I have two other hobbyists in my office and I know 100% we would all three use its as we're already downtown. Driving to Dallas for the top level providers is not always an option and the Ft Worth menu is limited. Keep us informed on this possibility.