I MADE A VIDEO GUYS!!!

https://vimeo.com/84050452

Ok, So while bored at home this morning and feeling a little playful, I decided to make this video. Considering I was in my kitchen I don't think it's to bad. What do you guys think?? It's not exactly a stripper stage like I'm used to but hey, since when does what we're used to matter? lol
That is HOT Trinity!! You have the perfect little body.
Hot hot hot! Work it girl
Holy shit! That is fanfuckintastic! All of you fine lasses need to do this. Excuse me for a minute...
Holy shit! That is fanfuckintastic! All of you fine lasses need to do this. Excuse me for a minute... Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Hey Ramblin, is that fapping I hear?

I will not be trying that... My video would most likely end with a stiletto up my nose.
Woow!
Good Gosh Almighty Girl. That's HOT ! I need to cum home,,, LOL Good Job
Hey Ramblin, is that fapping I hear? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Goodness Girl,,,You've got Good Ears,,,, LOL
Good Gosh Almighty Girl. That's HOT ! I need to cum home,,, LOL Good Job Originally Posted by datylikes
Come on down Daty. I got more poprocks
Mmmmm,,, Now that "really" just got my attention. I even remember how to get to that store,,, wink
Will you dance for me too,,,, LOL
thank you...it's obvious I couldn't last 15 minutes with you....scoot
Very, very enticing.
Mmmmm,,, Now that "really" just got my attention. I even remember how to get to that store,,, wink
Will you dance for me too,,,, LOL Originally Posted by datylikes
you know it babe!!

thank you...it's obvious I couldn't last 15 minutes with you....scoot Originally Posted by scooter
Aw scoot, I'd take it easy on you. I don't always have to live life in the fast lane. I can be gentle
thank you...it's obvious I couldn't last 15 minutes with you....scoot Originally Posted by scooter
Hey Scoot.
She's got a sweet side too. I can personally Highly Recommend this sexy little thing
Very sexy!! Like said earlier, your little body is perfect, and those moves emphasize that little body's sexiness in a very tantalizing way !!

Thank you, TK!!