Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, DT, Digits, doggy, Mish, Multiple pops, CG,
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 225
Hair Length and Color: Brown - right below shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I could not find her link on BP anymore but here is her discription. Jennifer showed up at my hotel in high heels, tight jeans with the top of her g-string showing, and a tight corset like top that was really hot. Shes about 5'7 135 with small perky tits. She did not really look like the girl in the pic but was still very hot.. Hotter than I expected. I have never been with a provider before so I was very nervous when she arrived. But her friendly GF like attitude got me to relax in no time and we soon started to get comfortable
Recommendation: Yes
she is one of Karen's girls. I saw her in early March and had a pretty good time except I usually prefer big breasts. Im still waiting for those 3 Karen had here from Texas. Alley and Cassie and that other one.
Wow, sounds like much better service than I've gotten from most of Karen's girls - nice 1st review.

BTW albsure, I don't think Allie or Kassie were agency girls. They claimed to be Indies from TX and answered their own phones, which is not the case with Karen. Also, they had their own adjoining rooms, for incall appts - again not the way Karen handles incalls. Either way, they're gone so I guess it doesn't matter and in keeping on subject not GFE like Jennifer in this review.
[quote=vicinms;248428]Wow, sounds like much better service than I've gotten from most of Karen's girls - nice 1st review.

BTW albsure, I don't think Allie or Kassie were agency girls. They claimed to be Indies from TX and answered their own phones, which is not the case with Karen. Also, they had their own adjoining rooms, for incall appts - again not the way Karen handles incalls. Either way, they're gone so I guess it doesn't matter and in keeping on subject not GFE like Jennifer in this review.[/ I may be wrong, vic however when I called Cassie she said she and Allie had worked for Karen in Texas,so I thought they were traveling through. I spoke to her about Jennifer and was told she decided not to work anymore. a shame indeed.
talked to jen, shes actually trying to leave the agency. But right now she is working for a diff agency.. but is trying to build her clientele base to go indie.. So if u MS gents want to help her.... BUt the # listed above is her personal cell so you will be talking directly to her, not some agency phone person
I may be wrong, vic however when I called Cassie she said she and Allie had worked for Karen in Texas,so I thought they were traveling through. I spoke to her about Jennifer and was told she decided not to work anymore. a shame indeed. Originally Posted by albsure

Wait are cassie the girls back? Last time I talked to them and they said they were back in TX. I had my eye on them but didnt know if they were legit till reading Vic's review, then it was too late..
  • BIG C
  • 04-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Stay on topic guys.....