Appointment Type: -
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DATY, CG,CFS,Mish
Session Length: 1
Fee: $$.5
Hair Length and Color: Blonde with brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute young lady with nice natural body and piercing. see ROS
Recommendation: -
Good information. She's had ads here on the Coast occasionally, and I've been tempted. I'll no longer be tempted.
  • BIG C
  • 04-16-2010, 06:58 AM
You left out whether you give her a "Yes" or "No" recommendation.....

As I said in my review, ymmv.

Cheers,

bcg
  • BIG C
  • 04-16-2010, 11:15 AM
  • MrGiz
  • 04-16-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm with Mikee56.... just saw her for the fourth time last week! She has always been a jewel for me.... I'm looking forward to #5! Must be my GQ Quality
  • BIG C
  • 04-16-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm with Mikee56.... just saw her for the fourth time last week! She has always been a jewel for me.... I'm looking forward to #5! Must be my GQ Quality Originally Posted by MrGiz
I've seen many of her reviews and they're kinda mixed somewhat on the GFE services (i.e., DFK and no K, cbj and bbbj).....There's gotta be something going on here other than the YMMV concept.....What up???

Cheers,

bcg
I really hope she's GFE, because I've been wanting to see her for awhile. I don't see any mention in the activities of any type of kissing - was that just left out or does she not like it? That would definitely not be what most of us consider GFE level!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-19-2010, 10:37 AM
No.... I wouldn't rank Jessica up there with world reknowned kissers.... and you're right.... that might keep her from many ATF-GFE lists.

I suppose it's her "june se quoi" qualities which keep me going back for more.... 'cause I can't quite seem to put it into words!

Giz
No.... I wouldn't rank Jessica up there with world reknowned kissers.... and you're right.... that might keep her from many ATF-GFE lists.

I suppose it's her "june se quoi" qualities which keep me going back for more.... 'cause I can't quite seem to put it into words! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Well, are words necessary when there are pictures of her about (if this is the "Jessica" I think she is)?

Cheers,

bcg
  • MrGiz
  • 04-19-2010, 12:28 PM
That is pretty much it, in a nutshell. When you're with her....you gotta keep pinching yourself, to believe that such a fine little thang is allowing you access!! One of the finest little all natural bodies I have ever had the pleasure of!! And she's a sweetheart on top of it all!!

Giz
She's definitely gorgeous and I'm sure I'd still try to see her if she ever makes the coast!
i second that vic