Dallas Area Recommendations

Hello Ladies and Gents. I'm coming to visit the Dallas area and I would love some recommendations on where to stay. What's the nicest area? I like to have restaurants and shopping in walking distance since I will not be driving. Is that area convenient for incalls? Greatly appreciated!!!!
XOXO
I'm sure that you'll get plenty of suggestions from providers Heather but the North Dallas / Galleria area would probably suit you best for a centralized area to work.
If you book in that area be sure that your hotel is in Dallas...Addison is right next door to that area and Addison is NOT a provider friendly town from what I hear.

Hello Ladies and Gents. I'm coming to visit the Dallas area and I would love some recommendations on where to stay. What's the nicest area? I like to have restaurants and shopping in walking distance since I will not be driving. Is that area convenient for incalls? Greatly appreciated!!!!
XOXO Originally Posted by HeatherWoods
I like the Galleria, Frisco, Grapevine
grapevine no way not hobby friendly
+1
Galleria area suggested by planojim

Very central location.

Especially if you are not planning on driving.

Depending on how long your Dallas stay is...

You can buy an extended DART pass.

Get to your hobby appointments on trains and buses..

I mean it does put a ding in your style....

but +1000 for discretion...

I'm not kidding, I have done this before.

Especially with the traffic being bad sometimes.

PM me, there's an app you can download for your smart phone that makes the DART schedule very friendly/flexible.

Well it's called ezDART-Dallas...

Still PM me tho for user tips if this is something you are interested in..

Highland Park
Awesome thank you all! Great info. Galleria it is
Restaurant row is in Addison on Beltline rd. May be a little to far to walk. Ask a friend/client for a ride and many will help you or take you to lunch or dinner. Good luck.
Awesome thank you all! Great info. Galleria it is Originally Posted by HeatherWoods

Heather,

You're welcome...

I just realized that you were a provider...

Thought it was one of those businessman planning out a business trip asking for recommendation type thread..

Have fun in Dallas!!

Wonderful Heather! I hope you have a wonderful time here in the area lovely lady!
PJ

Awesome thank you all! Great info. Galleria it is Originally Posted by HeatherWoods
Galleria or Uptown will have what you need. Good luck to you.
  • modus
  • 04-20-2014, 06:22 PM
If you're looking to walk I would go with uptown. Dallas is not a pedestrian friendly town.
Think downtown. Lots of potential clients for an afternoon tryst. Check out the Joule hotel. Welcome to Dallas and the Lone Star State.