So i have a question on harassment

• !VI!
  • 04-21-2014, 07:59 AM
if there is group of people on eccie,

who are known for being "hostile" or "rude", but they all stick together to defend each other does that mean it is required to have a clique to be safe on eccie?

for example, during my first two months i reported a exclusive eccie member was harassing me frequently. Instantly not only another male but 2 ladies defended the situation.

So i did some research of my own, and found out that it goes further then just eccie, and 2-4 people from this group contact me pretty regularly, usually saying the same thing. So i started noticing typing patterns of 3 specific members and just got curious.

So since Posting an alert seems to get people harassed, I decided to do the CO-ED discussion route.

when there is a safety concern for a group on people on eccie? who do you go to, and how can i show proof without violating Rules of Thread???

the two big numbers in question are?

2*4-5*9*-87*8
81*-*93-05*2

but there are at least 3 others...

so TL: DR

there a highly active members on the bored who seem to be dangerous... what should i do? to show people what the really do?
So my question would be please post the names of the people that were harassing you. So we will know. Thanks
No sense in starting what will be a drama thread without facts.
You would be best off posting it in the ladies section and reporting it to the mods. If you have any messages sent to you directly on ECCIE you can RTM it.

I made the mistake of not RTMing a few times when jealous providers or their WKs have messaged me with rude or disrespectful BS. But you live & you learn.. But ultimately coed threads have potential to be DRAMA and you wanna try to avoid that.
Keep it out of coed. Deal directly with the mods. Posting much info.here will.just get you in trouble and create yet more drama.
BRING ON THE MUTHAFUKKIN DRAMA!!!!!!
Who said what about who's mama, aunt, baby daddy, cousin...?
Haahahhaaaaaaa
BRING ON THE MUTHAFUKKIN DRAMA!!!!!!
Who said what about who's mama, aunt, baby daddy, cousin...?
Haahahhaaaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Smh -_-
Easy solution dont advertise your number, just give it to clients after you have screened/verified them.

Cuts out a lot of unwanted contact from game players.
Smh -_- Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
+1 smh twice.
  • !VI!
  • 04-21-2014, 09:02 AM
Easy solution dont advertise your number, just give it to clients after you have screened/verified them.

Cuts out a lot of unwanted contact from game players. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules the problem with that, it doesn't make since to consistently change my number everytime a review is posted...

i have considered that option when THN originally suggested it, the probablem is, i reach out to alot of people not just eccie, but i'm getting more trash from ECCIE males and females then backpage...
Why is it whenever I see Wulf Princess in a thread I just automatically go and get some popcorn?
For what it's worth, my suggestions are as follows: block the harassers from your phone, in the future, live above the idiots (they can only take from you what you allow), give thrilling professional service to the good customers, and don't let the jealous bitches see you sweat.
Never list your number, you'll be amazed at how many time-wasters, useless texts/calls, and less harassment you see. You will get an entire different "breed" of "hobbyists" or non-traditional hobbyists who are not career hagglers. Good luck and play safely!
You can ask the mods to remove your phone number from reviews but yeah i guess that does not stop them from finding your number on bp...

Try the call blocker apps or google voice as a hobby number you can block and spam numbers there.

If they are consistantly making throw away numbers online to harass you they are probably cray cray and u should ignore them and block each one to make it harder for them.

Maybe if u ignore them completely they will go,away
Change your number. Don't post it. Make ppl contact you by pm only.

Best advice is ignore them. Unless you are being threatened then tell the mods and screenshot them the pics of the texts.

Focus on where you get the best business. If its bp then stick to bp.

Btw, you are allowed to post the names of the handles harassing you. If it is a legitimate alert then it should go in the Alerts forum. Even when legitimate Alerts are posted here in Coed they are moved to the Alerts forum.
  • !VI!
  • 04-21-2014, 09:45 AM
You can ask the mods to remove your phone number from reviews but yeah i guess that does not stop them from finding your number on bp...

Try the call blocker apps or google voice as a hobby number you can block and spam numbers there.

If they are consistantly making throw away numbers online to harass you they are probably cray cray and u should ignore them and block each one to make it harder for them.

Maybe if u ignore them completely they will go,away Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
i thought apple had a policy against blocking numbers....

i have never found an efficient blocking APP on blocking people suggestions