Let me clear the air.....

People seem to have a misconstrued conception on some women who post on Backpage and I'm talking about men and women do. So let me help you out in case people were wondering. I'm only saying something because an eccie member wanted to see me and he has no reviews so in asked for references. His reply ' You post on Backpage why do you care for references?' making some insinuation i see any and everything.....uhhhhh no!! I screen on BP and my donation is as like it is here....I'm Not trying to be hateful I just thought I would inform the curious or wondering have a great weekend everyone!!
  • !VI!
  • 12-02-2015, 06:44 PM
People seem to have a misconstrued conception on some women who post on Backpage and I'm talking about men and women do. So let me help you out in case people were wondering. I'm only saying something because an eccie member wanted to see me and he has no reviews so in asked for references. His reply ' You post on Backpage why do you care for references?' making some insinuation i see any and everything.....uhhhhh no!! I screen on BP and my donation is as like it is here....I'm Not trying to be hateful I just thought I would inform the curious or wondering have a great weekend everyone!! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz

lol bingo, in fact my BP screening is more extensive them my eccie, and the rate is slightly higher
bingo indeed!
I can't even do Backpage anymore. Too scarred.

Good thing you screen everyone. Can't be too safe.

Oh yeah, thanks for those shower videos!!!!
Backpage is a decent tool when utilized properly. I find it funny that the guy thought "that" was a valid argument. A quality provider is still a quality provider no matter what site she advertises on.
People seem to have a misconstrued conception on some women who post on Backpage and I'm talking about men and women do. So let me help you out in case people were wondering. I'm only saying something because an eccie member wanted to see me and he has no reviews so in asked for references. His reply ' You post on Backpage why do you care for references?' making some insinuation i see any and everything.....uhhhhh no!! I screen on BP and my donation is as like it is here....I'm Not trying to be hateful I just thought I would inform the curious or wondering have a great weekend everyone!! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Your not being hateful just telling the truth. For that guy to even make that statement just shows his immaturity and lack of respect for providers.
He was being a jerk. Whether or not he thinks "Backpage" providers need to screen and use references is irrelevant. Once you asked him he should have provided them or quietly moved on if he didn't want to.
  • L.A.
  • 12-03-2015, 05:44 AM
My ATF and regular provider advertises on BP more than she does on here.
I did initially meet her on P411 and thru here and not BP. Now I wouldn't see somebody that only advertises on BP. Like you do they would also have to be on p411 or eccie for me to pursue them.
Thanks for the positive feedback! and I agree he was being rude and after he said that I declined his offer to visit because I do not want to be with anyone who doesn't respect me like I will respect them. Darkeykong I agree it's how you use it! I don't offer 60 specials or will see a person who can only do 60 donation..not downtalking just not My type of company I would like around me you ladies are great by the way and im the same way i screen harder than I do here. And they Dont get the same benefits as eccie I'm a covered bj limited GFE unless they let me know they are on Ec.
I don't knock an Eccie provider advertising on BP. On the other hand I'm not a BP bandit...I do troll on BP from time to time to see what on there but I cross reference the BP info on Eccie to see if there is a review out there. I am very skeptical of BP only providers for the same reasons everyone else is.
Backpage is a decent tool when utilized properly. I find it funny that the guy thought "that" was a valid argument. A quality provider is still a quality provider no matter what site she advertises on. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
+1..
Didn't realize the air wasn't clear on providers having their own preferences for screening, aka YMMV. Plenty of BP girls don't screen, or care about references. Same thing here, and I'd go so far as to say same thing on every other place where you can advertise/be contacted. But yeah, thanks for clearing up your methods Catie Mae... I mean Jessika.

...making some insinuation i see any and everything.
Could have very well been his past experiences with everyone he has been with that has posted on BP.
If it is out there, a provider usually wants to use every advertising source she can, it is not the provider advertising that is problem, it is the class of the guy answering the ad, and that is usually indicative of the ad he is answering.
You won't find me on there at all
If it is out there, a provider usually wants to use every advertising source she can, it is not the provider advertising that is problem, it is the class of the guy answering the ad, and that is usually indicative of the ad he is answering. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I get great feedback and I keep my ad nice aobthat does help I do agree