Question for providers

How long in advance should an appointment be scheduled?
Is it rude to ask while scheduling if certain services are available?
You might want to take a look at this thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1563890
How long in advance should an appointment be scheduled?
Is it rude to ask while scheduling if certain services are available? Originally Posted by Noles1976
Depends on the provider. A lot of ladies are low volume meaning they only see a few clients each week or have real jobs to schedule around so the more notice the better in those cases.

Asking about services is a red flag for me and a lot of other providers. I always tell someone to read my reviews to get a better idea of what a session with me is like. If it's not mentioned in any of my reviews most likely it's not something I provide.
Depends on the provider. A lot of ladies are low volume meaning they only see a few clients each week or have real jobs to schedule around so the more notice the better in those cases.

Asking about services is a red flag for me and a lot of other providers. I always tell someone to read my reviews to get a better idea of what a session with me is like. If it's not mentioned in any of my reviews most likely it's not something I provide. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Great answer Jules....both of these scenarios apply to me as well. I will only see a gent if he can schedule in advance, last minute NEVER works out for me.
Personally i dont like a bunch of questions. I just like getting past the screening part and how much time and when you are ready. Cause sorry my sessions arent staged. It depends on my moods.

Also depends on my day and my schedule isnt as long as others. To be honest to many questions especially on serious makes me think you are just wanting to jack off and i lose interest. So there is my opinion babe.
Do read the suggested post and its hobby 101. You never ask specifics about activities .

This much for that action sounds like LE and will make people run for the hills.
I never plan anything until screening is done. I just love when someone I've never met wants to see me the same day. Sorry, it's probably not going to happen. After screening, 24-48 hours notice is perfect.

Reviews have activities listed and after reading a dozen or so, you should get a good sense of what she's about. Questions make a lot of ladies a skiddish.
I always appreciate more than a day's notice, but it's not required. I do require at least a few hours or so for screening and getting ready. As for asking about services while scheduling an appointment, I personally ignore such inquiries when they are made before screening is complete.
I don't mind getting a last minute text...every girl's schedule is different
I have a home life outside the hobby, so advanced notice is greatly appreciated. As Jules noted, every provider is different.

Asking about services is a red flag for me and a lot of other providers. I always tell someone to read my reviews to get a better idea of what a session with me is like. If it's not mentioned in any of my reviews most likely it's not something I provide. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You be killing J J on your answers to most threads lol!!
Clear, cut and straight to the point. It's very hard to
Argue this and I agree a million percent which you
On this one.
So in PM after screening it might be ok??
I sometimes have questions and never ask on text msg...