Walmart Ammo Case

Went by yesterday to see if they had discontinued selling ammo and the case was fully stocked, including .223 and 9mm. Last time I looked it was half empty. A couple of products were on sale but only a couple and nothing slashed.

What's up?
Probably two different Walmart Stores

Went by yesterday to see if they had discontinued selling ammo and the case was fully stocked, including .223 and 9mm. Last time I looked it was half empty. A couple of products were on sale but only a couple and nothing slashed.

What's up? Originally Posted by gnadfly

could be that they are using whatever stocks they have left. it may take a while for those stocks to clear out.
Why would they stop selling .223 and 9mm when they’re such popular loads?

Edit: Apparently they’re virtue signaling. I’d rather get hit by either than by a 12g, which will still be on their shelves. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...why-it-matters
It's hunting season. of course they are stocked.
A 9mm will drop a deer, and .223 is good for thinning out varmints before winter.
Walmart only said they would sell out their onhand inventory of 223 and 556 ammo.
That's the deal, they stocked more. Didnt look for the 5.56 but the .223s were out and the case was 90% empty a month ago. So they got in more shipments and put them on the shelf? If Wally was serious they would have rejected the shipments.
so, the varmint rounds got restocked???? lol!