Shower PLay?

I was just curious of others thoughts on playing in the shower. I LOVE shower sex. Washing a mans (or womans) body and enjoying ourselves along the way.

A quick clean off before or after a romp in the bed is great too...but I want to have extended shower playtime too!!!

Am I alone in this?
Absolutely not. I'm a big fan of shower fun.
You're not alone in this Ivy, not at all....
Have enjoyed it myself w/SO's, but not with a provider-while certainly DATY and BBBJ are doable (and fun) in the shower, getting and putting on a condom could be a bit awkward (but again, still doable!).

Don't worry about what others think-continue to have clean (but dirty) fun!
Italiana Princess is fun in the shower.
Ya gotta have a double shower for this. I had a bubble bath appointment scheduled for tomorrow but had to cancel.
Shower play is an excellent prelude to bedroom fun. It really helps sometime to break the ice if this is your first visit.

Some of the best visits I have ever had started in the shower or a warm bubble bath with both of us exploring our bodies and building up to the excitement that awaits in the bedroom.
Ivy, I would love to play with you in the shower, bath, or hot tub!
Hey, thanks to Stiletto Kitty I've got a new vibrating bath "pillow" - it's fun
Anyone have a nice big hot tub that they can maybe volunteer so that Ivy and I can have some extended wet play together!?!

So Ivy, if I wash you - will you wash me?

Wordsmith ~ does this bring back any memories? (he he he)
Ivy, I would love to play with you in the shower, bath, or hot tub!
Hey, thanks to Stiletto Kitty I've got a new vibrating bath "pillow" - it's fun
Anyone have a nice big hot tub that they can maybe volunteer so that Ivy and I can have some extended wet play together!?!

So Ivy, if I wash you - will you wash me?

Wordsmith ~ does this bring back any memories? (he he he) Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I LOVE YOU TOO!!...

You know I would wash and lick every inch of your sexy body!!!

We need to get some WET pictures together!
I'm down! I'll bring the toys and the 'get loose juice'.....Now does anyone have a PRIVATE hot tub????!!!!!!
I am a big fan of shower play ... I just saw Brookie and we showered and played together before proceeding to the bed ... Its so erotic, and the feel of touching a freshly washed skin is so sensual ...
Thats why I used to like VIP Sweets ...

Invite me in girls: who is up .... Italiana Princess? I would like to rub your back ... and front he he , Ivy Chick? , who's in?
I am a big fan of shower play ... I just saw Brookie and we showered and played together before proceeding to the bed ... Its so erotic, and the feel of touching a freshly washed skin is so sensual ...
Thats why I used to like VIP Sweets ...

Invite me in girls: who is up .... Italiana Princess? I would like to rub your back ... and front he he , Ivy Chick? , who's in? Originally Posted by HardWired
We're both in!!! Lets do it!
We're both in!!! Lets do it! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick

Mmmmm ... this is getting soapy, nuru would be a great ad-on ...

Wordsmith ~ does this bring back any memories? (he he he) Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Yes it does. But I kind of remember the soap being somewhere else that morning. Oh what a beautiful morning. I was a lucky man that day.
Private hot tub? Here here here!!!!
I tried with an ex on a whim and loved it! We/ er she even figured out how to give it up even when she did not 'feel like it' hmm. Seems like she would turn the shower head to the wall to warm it up a bit, put lots of soap/shampoo on her pussy and or a sponge type thing on a short cord then loop that cord over my dick so it released soap every time I bumped up next to her. Some times she even said 'no not in' but damn it felt like I was ... nice quick easy clean up. One of the few things I miss about her.
Would just love to try some shower play with a great provider!