Providers are time machines

I have only been hobbying for about two months but in that time I have come to the conclusion that for those of us over 50 being with these young beautiful women is like being transported in time back to the good ol days some may agree but some may not but for me all I have to say to the providers is a big THANK YOU and I plan on a trip back in time every chance I get.
Totally agree.
I don't know about the other ladies, but I have 3.2 gigawatts pumping through my vagina.
I don't know about the other ladies, but I have 3.2 gigawatts pumping through my vagina. Originally Posted by BitchTits

Woow. A girl that knows a flux capacitor. Priceless.
I bet she has no taint with all that power running thru her cooter.
Yo BitchTits,Any photos or reviews. I need to know who I am going back to the future with
I have only been hobbying for about two months but in that time I have come to the conclusion that for those of us over 50 being with these young beautiful women is like being transported in time back to the good ol days some may agree but some may not but for me all I have to say to the providers is a big THANK YOU and I plan on a trip back in time every chance I get. Originally Posted by macdaddy51
Aww, that is really sweet. Glad the ladies here are taking care of you.
I have only been hobbying for about two months but in that time I have come to the conclusion that for those of us over 50 being with these young beautiful women is like being transported in time back to the good ol days some may agree but some may not but for me all I have to say to the providers is a big THANK YOU and I plan on a trip back in time every chance I get. Originally Posted by macdaddy51
It's like a trip back in time, minus a whole lot of pussy hair, huh.

The cooters sure dont look the same.
I don't know about the other ladies, but I have 3.2 gigawatts pumping through my vagina. Originally Posted by BitchTits
If only I could still get up to 88 mph.