This is very interesting guys

• eagle
  • 10-22-2010, 11:16 AM
China the evil empire? WHAT did USA and the WEST do? Remember ISRAEL? how did israel exist? HOW did america came to existence... YOU expelled native americans/ palestinians / and put them in reservation camps. Dont talk ill of china before YOU go back and see what colonizations from the west did to the world. Tibet is china's property now and so is Taiwan. ONCE America gets a little weaker ( which is not that far away) china will go full force.

Mighty China will become the mayor super power for century to come.

-------------------------------------

I'm a beautiful tall handsome man that every woman would love to have.
Go f**k yourself eagle. You seems to have too much free time on your hand and no budget to see a provider.
  • eagle
  • 10-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Go f**k yourself eagle. You seems to have too much free time on your hand and no budget to see a provider. Originally Posted by futile
Thanks for insuting me. who told you i don't see providers? i just don't write review sir.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm a tall beautiful man that every woman woulf love to have
Eagle you sure like to stir up shit. How far do you want to go back? Every superpower or government has screwed some class or group to get on top. Look at what the cavemen did to the sabertooth tigers, a fucking travesty! Go USA!
  • eagle
  • 10-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Look at what the cavemen did to the sabertooth tigers, a fucking travesty! Go USA! Originally Posted by Killersalt
LMAO.

Screw what up sir? the truth?

--------------------------------------

I'm a beautiful tall handsome man that every woman wourld love to have
China the evil empire? WHAT did USA and the WEST do? Remember ISRAEL? how did israel exist? HOW did america came to existence... YOU expelled native americans/ palestinians / and put them in reservation camps. Dont talk ill of china before YOU go back and see what colonizations from the west did to the world. Tibet is china's property now and so is Taiwan. ONCE America gets a little weaker ( which is not that far away) china will go full force. Originally Posted by eagle
Your understanding of history and chinese dynastic expansion is as limited and flawed as the Russian economy. Your understanding of american and israeli history is so childish that I genuinely think my 6 year old niece could give you an education. I'd take the time to explain it to you, but you have already consistently demonstrated a complete lack of mental capacity.

So, with all that in mind, would you like some punch before nap time?
eagle
RUSSIA

If you hate this place so much why do you live here again? Oh wait...you wouldn't be able to post on this board from China...censorship and all...

Some things about China I actually approve of when it comes to this guy...
Just so long as they don't become a "governor super power" I can live with it.
  • eagle
  • 10-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Just so long as they don't become a "governor super power" I can live with it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I agrred.
  • eagle
  • 10-22-2010, 01:40 PM
eagle
RUSSIA

If you hate this place so much why do you live here again? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Sir, who told you i hate this " PLACE "??
Please don't feed the mangina troll named eagle.
Eagle. How old are you? 18? 20s? I bet you are in early 20s if not younger. This is not the right forum for your school homework. The whole posting remind me of topics raised in the discussion group back in school.
Eagle,

I am not American, and it took me a while to realize what (ideologically at least) this country is about. If we let the big things (over which we have no control anyway) aside and concentrate on what this country has to offer, we realize that it is better than most. Maybe not the best, but up there with the big dogs.
Now if you are a raw and tough guy like most Russians I know, you should love this country. Why? Because it is based on self reliance. So let's talk jungle and survival. In America, if you come from Russia, you can really test yourself, even more than its' inhabitants. Come poor, naked, hungry. Be honest, work hard, keep your skin tough and the mind open and you'll reap the goods more than anywhere else.
So stop bashing America. Keep a low profile, roll your sleeves up, work on your patience, become honest and straightforward (if you are not) and let me know how you're doing ten years from now.
If it worked for me, it should work for you.

Moto
Doesn't this belong in political discussion lol
Doesn't this belong in political discussion lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
sandbox, political, same s..t. Makes little sense anyway.