HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

WISHING EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

HOPE YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE FILLED WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AS WE CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST FOR THE UPCOMING NEW YEAR.

• Mokoa
  • 12-19-2010, 12:37 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thanks to all that I meet here for the good and the bad I wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year please party safe and come home to the one you love that's what these holidaysare all about.

PS.maybe I will get treated better next year thanks heather iam working on saying no.
Merry Christmas right back at you Heather. You made my year memorable.
Nice thought Heather,
Allow me to add my good wishes to everyone.
May your holiday be happy and may next year be a healthy and prosperous one. May you fill your time with the enjoyment that comes from making the world better while drinking in adventure and passion, but not missing the pleasure of the simple and quiet places in life.
Batman4
Thank you Heather and Merry Christmas to you.
Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New's Years Heather and to everyone else!!!
  • dcarr
  • 12-20-2010, 06:51 AM
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a properous new year. Heather, your on my Santa wish list. Hope you will visit us in McAllen sometime...
Thank you to all who have responded...so nice to see people still have the Christmas spirit!

Dcarr, yes, I plan to visit sometime in early 2011. I will be bringing someone along with me for the ride as well.

Splitbumpr...glad we had "the talk". ha ha...good to know things are better.

To everyone else up above me who posted, thank you for being so special and Merry Christmas! You are appreciated. XXXX OOOO
Heather , you are getting me all Christmasy. Do you have any bows you can wear?
Merry Christmas to you as well Heather! Merry Christmas to all!

I feel so lucky! So this is what it feels like to be under Dallas Rain.
Feliz Navidad everyone!

I know I've been very MIA recently but I still hop on the board once a week or so to play catch up. It's great to see so many new ladies in the area.

Miss you all!

Besitos,
Pampered Secret
I'm happy to see you're still with us
  • Xiara
  • 12-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Felix NAVIDAD to you all!!!