Picked up at a bar before?

Sigh,
Gina....
Yes missed it.
You could have said that you could be for the evening. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I know , i'm so not in Gina mode when at the bar i'm my RW person lol
Yes, it's the persona toggle switch.
How fast folks can switch between takes practice. I'll admit that ECG and I are both a lot slower than we used to be, as we're out of practice.
Pr-Covid there were specific places in the galleria that were famous for what you could get for free but I suspect that all change. I would imagine the timing is ripe for new places to emerge but we need confirmation- anybody, anybody ?
I was on my way to an work appt several years ago. They called and said they were delayed, so I pulled into the Pappasito's near Willowbrook. Hadn't eaten, so I was happy to sit at the bar and grab something to kill time. Watching TV and commented to the girl a couple of chairs over about something that was on. Ended up striking up a conversation and had a little work history in common. Told the appt that I couldn't wait any longer and rescheduled them for the next day and made an escape with my new friend. Later realized that she was a PT provider when I saw her pics on here or OH2.