Crown Condoms

Not sure if this should be here or in the Sandbox. Let's hope I chose wisely.

Does anyone know a place in the Nashville area that sells Crown Condoms?
Just get them online -- condomdepot.com is your friend. Shipping and billing are discrete, and pricing is excellent.
Just get them online -- condomdepot.com is your friend. Shipping and billing are discrete, and pricing is excellent. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Thanks Slowhand, I am familiar with condomdepot.com. If i was able to order online, I would have already done what you suggest. I was hoping someone would know of a place locally that stocked them.
OK, sorry, yeah I understand receiving shipments can be dicey in certain living situations. I've never seen Crown for sale at a retailer around here. They are the best, however.
If you google them it looks like walgreens can order them. If so I bet you could pick them up at store. That seems safe. If not how about sex shops. Memphis has crystals and they have about 50 different buckets of different condoms on one of there display tables. Never looked to see if crown was in one of the buckets.
Thanks Sonoman. I was planning on hitting the adult stores. I just wanted to see if I could gather any intel before the mission.

My issue with ordering them is the time frame, not the discretion of receiving them. So ordering through Walgreens wouldn't work either.
Hustler Hollywood has them.
Hustler Hollywood has them. Originally Posted by pbjduncan
Awesome! Thanks dude!
No worries! But let me know if those live up to the hype.
No worries! But let me know if those live up to the hype. Originally Posted by pbjduncan
Yeah, they do. Best condom ever.
Yes, definitely best I've tried.
you maybe can get some at CROWN FORD. http://crownford.com
you maybe can get some at CROWN FORD. http://crownford.com Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Wrong kind of "rubber for the road" my man!
you know they maybe should give free rubers to you if you buy a car. they can addvetese there name on the rapper.

my freind says if you do IT good alotta times and keep all your rubers for a hole year then you can make them in to a tire and say you had a GOOD YEAR. ha ha ha get it? that is the same name as the tires they sell!

BUT if somebuddy was to pass them kidnie stones then maybe it is FIRESTONE but you cant make no tire on that.