It's my second (2nd) post

I bet no ones cares that it is my second post ....... EXACTLY. Hi all I am new to this board and I am curious are there HOT chicks here or just a bunch of fat wore out overpriced pancake tiddie broads ..... I actually like pancake tiddies though.......
Umm, dude I would say welcome but I am not sure how long you are going to be around..... Welcome anyways .......
Umm, dude I would say welcome but I am not sure how long you are going to be around..... Welcome anyways ....... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
What is that supposed to mean ? I speak my mind always, I meant what I said, too many sites got these overpriced old hags with dunlap bellies and all..... I just hope this site isnt filled with them or there fan club members, I already found one pancake tiddie chick alrealy ....
What is that supposed to mean ? I speak my mind always, I meant what I said, too many sites got these overpriced old hags with dunlap bellies and all..... I just hope this site isnt filled with them or there fan club members, I already found one pancake tiddie chick alrealy .... Originally Posted by Art_of_War
Chill out man ......... I think II2 was just sayin that you came across a bit harsh for your second post, that's all ..... I also think that you are mocking someone else's thread .....

Just Sayin
Even though he sounds like me, this is not a fake handle registered to me...just wanted to clear that up...
Even though he sounds like me, this is not a fake handle registered to me...just wanted to clear that up... Originally Posted by Wakeup
TFF

BTW, I did notice he appeared to be mocking BW's thread, but I didnt want to jump to conclusions.....
I bet no ones cares that it is my second post ....... EXACTLY. Hi all I am new to this board and I am curious are there HOT chicks here or just a bunch of fat wore out overpriced pancake tiddie broads ..... I actually like pancake tiddies though....... Originally Posted by Art_of_War
You sure are doing a bang up job of making friends! For your next post you should review a co-op girl.

Wakeup you may sometimes be a dick, but this thread is just stupid. I wouldn't worry about any confusion with you.

Congrats on your 2ed post. As a thank you for joining our community I would like to present you with this one of a kind avatar.

Also I found the provider of your dreams .... you can thank me later.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=101040

my oh my, that is an introduction.

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry....

hmmmm....laugh it is.

Wakeup you may sometimes be a dick, but this thread is just stupid. I wouldn't worry about any confusion with you.

Originally Posted by Killersalt
The dreaded +1
LOL Brooke!

Art, there are ladies of all types for every taste. Do your research!
I am curious are there HOT chicks here or just a bunch of fat wore out overpriced pancake tiddie broads Originally Posted by Art_of_War
It is a mixed bag......leaning more toward the "fat wore out overpriced pancake tiddie broads"......I'm just saying.
It is a mixed bag......leaning more toward the "fat wore out overpriced pancake tiddie broads"......I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
A tear slowly falls down my cheek...:sniff:...my hero...
dh has been a little overly pessimistic ever since the Chihuahua ran off.