browse showcase

• 02-24-2016, 07:26 AM
So as I scan through the cities showcase it seems that there are a lot of providers listed that are no longer in the city.
Who controls the showcase listings? Is there a way to eliminate the showcase if you are no longer in that city?
It would make it much easier to shop.
Feel free to give us examples, please.

As far as I know, providers are in complete control of their Showcases, and what they type as location is what the ECCIE sorter picks up. There is no other assignment system. Showcases are only "eliminated" at provider request or when someone is in banishment limbo. Ladies need to be proactive on changing their geographical listings themselves.

Some providers, however, travel frequently between two or more cities, so may leave the original up as their main digs.
so, die versuchten, sie zu ficken, dass ist in Kalifornien
[so who were you trying to fuck that is in California]
  • 02-24-2016, 07:48 AM
For example http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=33043
Location list as Philadelphia.
If she is not in our town, why should she be listed as a provider in our showcase area? Would make sense that once you (provider) list in the current city your in that the previous location would be removed.
Not saying to eliminate showcase completely, but to remove if your not in town.
:facepalm:
OP,
For example http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=33043
Location list as Philadelphia.
If she is not in our town, why should she be listed as a provider in our showcase area? Would make sense that once you (provider) list in the current city your in that the previous location would be removed.
Not saying to eliminate showcase completely, but to remove if your not in town. Originally Posted by 77459
Ah, yes, but she visits here 3 or 4 times a year. (I just checked her ad history.) Therefore, she lists this as one of her service locations. Unless the providers themselves take notice of complaints and change, I don't think there's any way to regulate this unless ECCIE makes a rule about Showcases listing home cities only (with providers placing ads to broadcast availability elsewhere), or some programming change that would modify Showcases is made, and I don't see either happening. Would be a ton of work for mods to monitor otherwise, so no practical solution at present other than due diligence research.

• 02-24-2016, 11:32 AM
It's just annoying.
I am sure the programmer can do something to deactivate the previous location once the new location is active.
Stop...please...
It's just annoying.
I am sure the programmer can do something to deactivate the previous location once the new location is active. Originally Posted by 77459
Why would we do that...ladies are allowed to list more than one location on their showcase as many of them travel, like a few members have already mentioned.

You may just have to remain annoyed
It's just annoying... Originally Posted by 77459
I think you are the only one that finds it annoying.
Stop...please... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Some ot us find stupid these stupid threads annoying... But there seems to be no end of them!
You may just have to remain annoyed Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Lots of this^
I find it amusing someone would request a change in the web site design just because one person finds it annoying.
Dude, really?
Why would we do that...ladies are allowed to list more than one location on their showcase as many of them travel, like a few members have already mentioned.

You may just have to remain annoyed Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Oh no, not him ...
OP's been a member since '10 and just now noticed that traveling providers list multiple cities in their showcase? What's up with that? Now all of the sudden it annoys him... go figger.

[ FONT="sarcasm"]yeah, maybe we should change the way things are set up. It's a damn shame the way things are now should upset someone.
PM sent to St Chris, he said he'll get right on It [ /FONT]

OP...
You know we're just fucking with you.
RIGHT?

It's just annoying.
I am sure the programmer can do something to deactivate the previous location once the new location is active. Originally Posted by 77459
Make It easier on the programmers and just slap a GPS tracking collar on all verified providers. That way you'll know what city they're in and you won't have to search showcases to find their location.

They're very stylish and come in an array of colors...

So as I scan through the cities showcase it seems that there are a lot of providers listed that are no longer in the city.
Who controls the showcase listings? Is there a way to eliminate the showcase if you are no longer in that city?
It would make it much easier to shop. Originally Posted by 77459
Stop being lazy
At least he's not annoyed by her charging $500 an hour.