AnyaSweetness? Or ScamYa?

Messaged AnyaSweetness number that's posted on one of the reviews ending in 8500 and she's asking for $200 cashapp for a year of free sessions she told me her name was Anya Tang and gave me an email with anyatang123@gmail.com
Wanted to verify with anyone that's heard from her
Idk if it's her or not but she says she's stuck in Louisiana and is very persistent on me sending 200 RIGHT NOW lol she's calling me as i type this but wanted to verify with anyone else(edit) also I know in the reviews her email isn't anyatang and I haven't sent any money
Bruh. NEVER send any money upfront to these sloots.
Yeah I wasn't planning on it and she was saying cashapp of all apps so I wanted to verify
There are a lot of folks "stuck" in Louisiana ... .and just got deeper stuck from the additional water that God brought upon them yesterday. Some been "stuck" there longer than others.
This is typical of Anya - she's a good fuck if you like submissive, but she's a gambling addict, and tries this scam (or variations of it) when she's hungry for cash.
Just say NO lol...
Yeh that's fair
Almost forgot about that since the weather barely even touched houston

Now I don't know if I should trust it or not
Thank you for that lebrouge
Yeh that's fair
Almost forgot about that since the weather barely even touched houston

Now I don't know if I should trust it or not Originally Posted by lildaslimer
Not sure why you’re expressing uncertainty about trusting or not. Simple answer: DO NOT TRUST HER. It’s a total scam. Don’t be a sucker. Use your big head.
If you can trust a hooker, I have some magic beans I want to sell you. ��
Hahaha nah I'm good
If you can trust a hooker, I have some magic beans I want to sell you. �� Originally Posted by Kayakbass010
Interested