Are you serious????

Ok i would like to hear you all opinion. Yesterday i was looking on BP wasting time when i came across an ad that had some reviews on Eccie, so i decided to call and give it a try.
Everything went well i set up the appointment maded to her incall, nice.looking lady just like the ads etc.
Well while we were getting naked we were talkng about the hobby , i laid down and she starts to play around. While talking i mention i was also a p411 member , she then jumps out of the bed and says."you on p411?" I said yes for about 6 years with many oks.
I was a little surprised by her reaction and asked if everything was ok? .she said yes it is but you didn't mention p411 when you set up the appointment.
I was a little confused and asked her to rxplain what the deal was.
She said well p411 members have a different rate. You paid eccie/backpage price and since you are on p411 you have to pay that rate..
Now the eccie and bp rate was $120 for hh. And her p411 was 200.
I asked if there was a difference on the service, since she had told.me her menu and what was ok and what was not ok. She then says no same menu is just a different rate. I was getting annoyed and was about to leave but then she said "ok just this time i will take the eccie rate but next time you have to set up on p411 and pay those rates.

Now help me understand how a guy that goes to p411 pays a membership fee has amny oks and is basically pre screen for you has to pay a higher rate?
  • BLM69
  • 07-02-2017, 07:02 PM
P411 and eccie rates are always higher, this hobby is like price line at times, same provider, different rates.
Hmm, let Gina know. P411 requires the rate posted there cannot be higher than the normal rate posted elsewhere if I remember correctly
  • L.A.
  • 07-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Hmm, let Gina know. P411 requires the rate posted there cannot be higher than the normal rate posted elsewhere if I remember correctly Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
That is my understanding as well.

With that kind of nonsense it would have been difficult for me to even continue with the session.
Hmm, let Gina know. P411 requires the rate posted there cannot be higher than the normal rate posted elsewhere if I remember correctly Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
This was my understanding also, but I cannot find it in the FAQ on P411. I sent a message on P411 to ask. We'll see if they reply.
P411 and eccie rates are always higher, this hobby is like price line at times, same provider, different rates. Originally Posted by BLM69
Maybe someone will create a site that will compare prices for the same provider across different sites!
I've seen a few ladies who have a P411 discount versus their ECCIE rates.
Usually it's the other way around. I don't think we are allowed to advertise different rates than we do on p411 as providers, but we are allowed to offer a p411 discount.
Ok i would like to hear you all opinion. Yesterday i was looking on BP wasting time when i came across an ad that had some reviews on Eccie, so i decided to call and give it a try.
Everything went well i set up the appointment maded to her incall, nice.looking lady just like the ads etc.
Well while we were getting naked we were talkng about the hobby , i laid down and she starts to play around. While talking i mention i was also a p411 member , she then jumps out of the bed and says."you on p411?" I said yes for about 6 years with many oks.
I was a little surprised by her reaction and asked if everything was ok? .she said yes it is but you didn't mention p411 when you set up the appointment.
I was a little confused and asked her to rxplain what the deal was.
She said well p411 members have a different rate. You paid eccie/backpage price and since you are on p411 you have to pay that rate..
Now the eccie and bp rate was $120 for hh. And her p411 was 200.
I asked if there was a difference on the service, since she had told.me her menu and what was ok and what was not ok. She then says no same menu is just a different rate. I was getting annoyed and was about to leave but then she said "ok just this time i will take the eccie rate but next time you have to set up on p411 and pay those rates.

Now help me understand how a guy that goes to p411 pays a membership fee has amny oks and is basically pre screen for you has to pay a higher rate? Originally Posted by Itrain
Help me understand why you have been a member since 2010 with 58 reviews and you do not know the answer to this question.
OP; when you read her reviews on Eccie, you probably checked her Showcase; did it not have a link to her P411 account? Most providers have their P411 link on their Showcase AND in their sig line; like I do. Most Eccie guys check both, and would ask the provider why she has two different rates.

And I'm with Cayden; I show my appreciation to the prescreened men who actually pay a fee and give real info, by offering a P411 discount.

I haven't checked her reviews or Showcase, but some of my clients put BOTH my Eccie and P411 links on reviews. There's always the possibility she doesn't want it known that she's on Eccie and P411 both; so she can charge more for P411 clients. Which I think is pretty stupid. And shady. Did she screen you at all? I wonder if you're going to send her an OK request, lol!? If I were you, I wouldn't want her associated with your account. "Same service but pay me more, because you're a verified prescreened client with recent OKs."
SMH. There's something dishonest about that. And wrong. JUST IMO.

However I have run across some clients who use different handles on Eccie and P411, so they can write mean, disrespectful reviews on Eccie I think, but a P411 provider doesn't do any screening under a handle that he doesn't make available to her. That's just as shady too. And if it's against the rules for a provider to have different rates on different websites, is it against the rules for a P411 client to not disclose his Eccie handle; or even have a separate handle on P411?
Maybe someone will create a site that will compare prices for the same provider across different sites! Originally Posted by johnspice
You suggested it, now get busy making it happen...lol
HERE is what P411 doesn't like (My opinion only) ...

EXAMPLE:

I advertise $200/hr on P411 and give a member discount of $20 (EQUIVALENT to $180/hr)
THEN, I advertise on ECCIE/TER/EROS $120/hr and on BP $140/hr
So essentially rolling it UP to roll it DOWN, not a true discount for using P411

TRUTH in ADVERTISING, pretty simple.
Well, when you shop in different stores, you get different bargains. You also sometimes get what you paid for. Sorry hun that happened to you. She should have worked something out with you because ultimately she is in control of the costs. I would have. However, I am not on Backpage.
I thought that IF you agree to give a P411 promotion, on the site, which you do not have to, then it is supposed to be a genuine discount--not advertising what would equally be the same amount or higher price, compared to elsewhere, making the discount void, in reality.

A lady can advertise different rates in different places, depending on the quality of the clientele she thinks she is drawing from each, and the standards that match that. Minimally, it was at least poor TCB on her part, in how to handle addressing that with you.
From P411 notices:
07.08.2013 - Rate Discrepancies

Some of you are charging more on P411 than you are charging on other sites, which is against P411 policy and could result in the loss of your account.

Please always ensure that P411 clients are getting the best rate you offer, otherwise you will be considered to be charging P411 clients a premium, which is not permitted. Your P411 account is free and charging P411 clients more than clients who find you via other avenues is not an option. This is stated in the Terms & Conditions that you agreed to when signing up.

If you are charging more on P411 than elsewhere, please update your rates immediately.

If you are a provider who would like to earn some extra points, please direct us to providers who are charging P411 clients more than their other clients!