Paying for outcall transportation?

What is going on with people today? Lady says she only does outcalls and then expects me to get her an uber because it is my responsibility to get her to me if I wanted to see her..

I just said I'm sorry I do not believe we are compatible.

My company doesn't pay me to get to work, nor do my clients. It is my responsibility to show up to my job location if I want to get paid.

What happened to all of the classy ladies? It seems there is nothing but low rent basically homeless girls now.

Ones living out of hotels where the room looks like the morning after a frat party.

Or if she has a place she opens up the door with a cigarette hanging our her mouth dressed like she was working in the yard.

I drove almost an hour out to Pine Grove to see this cute little redhead (her pictures were cute). She had several hours notice then she opens the door looking like she spent the week being chased around an island by dinosaurs.

She Staff edit The Dr Marlboro hanging out her mouth, had to scoot the dog out and wanted money before I could walk in the door.

No hi, no hug just a you Remo? You got's my money? WTF? I just left.

None of the respectable ladies answer the phone or reply a week later if at all.
I would do the same just walk away
That's crazy. The proper way to do that would be to include an extra 50 for outcalls to cover that expense without making it so tacky.

I could see if you were insisting on outcall only, but that's not the case.
I am one of the most respected ladies in this industry and I have never conducted my business in such a manner .

If you don’t pass my screening or if a guy acts as such as you described they get blocked so I don’t have to hear their crap or be associated with what I don’t want to be associated with , I am extremely choosy these days because I can be .

Research is your best friend in this industry.

And not all ladies that are respectable conduct bad business - I know a few that are nothing but five star at all times.
I think the Uber or taxi charge to come to you is reasonable in some cases. Your boss doesn’t pay you to drive to work. You’re not her boss. Think about it like a delivery. You do pay delivery charges. If you’ve chosen a good provider, she’ll deliver the goods and the services.

Choice of provider was your biggest problem. There are good ones out there.
Yeah since I’ve been back I’ve had several gents say how poorly some providers handle themselves n their service. I always try to be consistent even if I have personal issues going on I don’t bring them to work.
There are 3 major things that if I see in an ad, or a review, equals an instant hard pass.

1. CBJ - An instant “hell no.” No matter how she looks or anything else. If she is CBJ, that is all I need to know.
2. Deposit Required - Actually did that a couple of times, and was burned both times.
NEVER happening again. I will pay her when I see her or not at all, no matter who she is.
3. Outcalls only - I’m already paying the fee, and sometimes a tip. Not shelling out for a room too. If by outcall she means only “car dates” are available, that’s also a “hell no.”
If I’m doing a “car date,” I will only pay car date prices.
Same here on the cbj @albundy . @Nikki Tylor , you were the classiest act (woman ) I've ever encountered and the sexiest , supremely respected by anyone with a lick of sense (can I say delicious as well? Don't get me started <grin> ) . @ the op , with women like Nikki Tylor you would never run into an issue like the one above . As far as where the classy ladies are they are still there , you just have to look and be selective. Your not going to find them in sleazy motels. You also have to ask , Am I class act ? You reap what you sow.