Session Length: 40 min
Fee: 510 HKD (64 US)
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: 5'2" 95#, very tone, great skin, small bush, A breasts
Recommendation: Yes
Nice find, thanks.

How far is this from the airport?
Located in the heart of Kowloon, North of the Yau Ma Tie subway station near Nathan Rd. The airport is West of Hong Kong and Kowloon but only about 25 km, but traffic can be horrific.

Well documented on sex141.com

I can't stop going back as the abundance of SW always want more $ and pester you for tips. So far the 3 SW have been cbj.
Thanks again. sounds like the only stop to make in HK.
Note there are ample opportunities in HK, as prostitution is legal, free lancers abound, lots of girls in many buildings on multiple floors. Others occupy hotel rooms who both advertise on sex141.com. Late night, I get approached multiple times from SW, at times hoards of girls walking around with their mamason to negotiate.

It quite an experience compared to our puritan society who restricts sex, but is obsessed with it.
So, can you detail the places to meet free lancers. Where are the SW areas? Where did you do your research?
Nice info, thank you.
So, can you detail the places to meet free lancers. Where are the SW areas? Where did you do your research? Originally Posted by nicemusic
Trust me you'll literally see them as you walk around, seen em all over especially on the Kowloon side over by temple street and jordan area. Kinda like going to the grand lisboa in macau, only that ones even more obvious (highly recommend as a gotta go see just to experience it).

Although I'd rather stick to the hotel WG's w/ papsans or mamasans as they are way less shady and joints like KP or 36DD if I'm sticking primarily with HK and not Macau.