Best Location

• TGF
  • 05-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Please excuse this bit of humor: but which is the best location depends on the the answer to best location for whom? For me, the best location for your incall would be under my desk For you, I suspect it would be somewhere else centrally located to be convenient to those who want to see you
My desk is glass so on top is not a good idea, but I have a conference table that's just the right height. Hmm...
Mine is a huge, sturdy, oak desk! I think it would work very well!!!
No one is answering her original question. Site is full of Attention Deficit Disorder hardlegs...

I must say Maci, so many ladies go so far north for my taste. I would prefer to see someone closer to the downtown area. The north Austin area, as in 183/Arboretum, and north I-35 area is so heavily used, and so far for me to drive, if there was a young cute hotty in the downtown area, I will say it could heavily influence my decision...
IMHO
I would say DOWNTOWN upscale or Central (south of 290)
OK, I'll be serious for a minute. And a little selfish. NW Austin is the most convenient for me, so that's what I'm voting for. I like big apartment complexes.
  • 05-20-2010, 12:17 PM

No, really; close to downtown and Zilker and Barton Springs, right off I-35, much cheaper than downtown or university area....
I like the arboretum best. I avoid 35/290 as much as possible. Downtown...too much hassle unless you work there.
i live in the heart of austin (east)............ so for ME, its best if u are not on 183......... be anywhere from woodward and braker.............. too many delays once u take 183 overpass and u cross MoPac towards to aerbo area
The best location is within several miles of the Arboretum in NW Austin. Highways from 5 different directions converge and there are 100's of hotels/motels/notels from which to choose. Best of all, you'll be in Travis Co and not Williamson Co.
So I was wondering what is the best location for an incall? I dont want a place that is used often so that it is safe for myself as well as for the hobbyist.

I was thinking like downtown area or around there. What do you think?

KISS*KISS

MACI LYNN Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Stay away from the WilCo area. I would suggest the U.T area. Pretty good stuff around you if you are at the U.T area.
So I was wondering what is the best location for an incall? I dont want a place that is used often so that it is safe for myself as well as for the hobbyist.

I was thinking like downtown area or around there. What do you think?

KISS*KISS

MACI LYNN Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
My bedroom.
It's not used often.
Great for incalls.
For hobyists? YMMV!!!!
The most reasonable/logical choice would be somewhere in Central Austin, so that you minimize the driving distance for fellows at both extremes of the city...
  • Smart
  • 05-22-2010, 03:42 PM
For me, personally, I'd love it if there were providers in the downtown area (haven't seen any that advertise, at least). Since I live downtown, being able to WALK to an appointment is worth the inconvenience if the $ has to go up some.

However, I would guess that as long as you are within the loop (183-I35-Ben White/290-Mopac), you'll be within "acceptable driving distance" for anyone.
Great thread, very informative!

xoxo Sophie