Theme Pic of the Month

I ran this by our buddy Bubba, and got his permission to try to start an ongoing new thread.
Thought it might make a nice addition to the Coed section...
I've seen it done somewhere else...though I'm not sure where
The idea is this...Theme Pic of the Month for the ladies...
Guys could suggest different themes, and each month...one would be picked...
and each girl would be given the opportunity to post 1 photo of herself showing her version of the theme.
(example; school girl look, latex clothes, stilettos,etc)
Since we're very close to the start of a new month, I thought I would go ahead...and announce the Month of August to be School Girl month.
Through out the month of August girls and guys, please post your suggestions for September. and The theme with the most requests will become the next theme up. In the meantime, girls; get those plaid miniskirts and pigtails rockin, and get your camera out. 1 pic post per girl, please. Show the guys what ya got!..and Let's have fun with this!!
Don't forget those knee high white socks !!!
This is the best I got right now...though, might have to edit this post if I can come up with a better one later.
  • Bubba
  • 07-28-2010, 01:04 PM
This should go without say but I will say it anyway. Pics of ADULTS in school girl type outfits are fine. Pics of anyone under legal age will be removed and the poster sanctioned.

Let's keep it "legal."

One other point.....Ladies, please don't turn this into an advertising thread by posting a new picture every day or two.

Thanks!

No on with the fun!
This should go without say but I will say it anyway. Pics of ADULTS in school girl type outfits are fine. Pics of anyone under legal age will be removed and the poster sanctioned.

Let's keep it "legal."

One other point.....Ladies, please don't turn this into an advertising thread by posting a new picture every day or two.

Thanks!

No on with the fun! Originally Posted by Bubba
Bubba, I'm a senior in high school...so I'm 18...I'm legal
hehe
I don't get into kids...or role playing one...I hope this theme is acceptable. I'm looking forward to seeing some other girls post!
hmm September should be Football month

Lets see u in ur best Football stance or favorite jersey
August is known as the DOG days of summer....just saying.....
Other than wearing a collar and leash...I'm not sure how many hot pics we can get of girls posing as dogs
So Bubba in a Neon Speedo us acceptable.....?
I vote for football theme!
I vote for football theme! Originally Posted by outlawsprint
Do Queen's goalposts count???
I like this idea. And support the football theme all the way.
Great idea! I like the schoolgirl theme for August (back to school time, you know!) and football for September.
  • ampad
  • 07-28-2010, 07:25 PM
As a huge fan of the school girl outfit I approve of this theme! If any ladies need help getting in or out of their outfits just let me know I sure hope there is a high participation rate in this thread lol

The only thing better than school girl outfits are cheerleader outfits. I sure hopes that's part of the football theme.
Other than wearing a collar and leash...I'm not sure how many hot pics we can get of girls posing as dogs Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
There's nothing wrong with a "tasteful" studded collar in my book *wink*