If you like MFM threesomes

I know some of you don't like the idea but I happen to love threesomes. I just thought that I would let you guys know about an awesome web site. It is called club4play. I have had 4 threesome in the past couple months with little to no effort. I even managed to pull of a DP.
its a good place
  • rayc
  • 08-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I had zero luck there. There was one couple I was emailing with and when I'd send them a note letting them know I was free they wouldn't respond until the next week. And then they'd ask if I was going to be free anytime soon. Pretty much the same stuff on AFF, with the occational wierdo. People didn't respond to emails and declined pages on instant messenger. Normally I'd keep tabs on my page view count and they wouldn't even have viewed my profile to determine I wasn't what they wanted. I've wasted enough time and money on those sites and won't go back, even as a free member. Don't know where you are though, maybe it's just the Wichita crowd.

I've never had an MFM, but I'd really like to try it sometime, especially if a DP is an option. Just straight stuff though, don't care for guy/guy activities. Not sure how I'd find a situation to try it though...
It's great if you are a good looking guy. I've never seen an ad that said "horny couple seeks old, overweight guy with small dick to satisfy her". I've seen plenty that say "Send pics first" and "Must be 35 or under" (when the couple is 45) and "Must be HWP" (when the couple is huge).
  • rayc
  • 08-20-2010, 03:25 PM
It's great if you are a good looking guy. I've never seen an ad that said "horny couple seeks old, overweight guy with small dick to satisfy her". I've seen plenty that say "Send pics first" and "Must be 35 or under" (when the couple is 45) and "Must be HWP" (when the couple is huge). Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I've seen a lot that say "NO SINGLE MEN!" and the like. Which I can understand, there's a lot of us, and we all want to meet some good looking ladies. Some people are good looking enough and get so much email it's virtually impossible to "thin the herd". Some of the few people I've talked to (a small percentage of which were local) also commented how tough it is for single guys. But, if you're open to meeting guys, or say in your profile that you want to meet a guy or guys, you should start by talking with them. Declining pages and ignoring emails isn't gonna get you anywhere. And yeah, they want a guy they're attracted to just like I want a female I'm attracted to. I've gotten compliments on my appearance before, I know I'm not an ugly guy so I can't see that being the reason.
Lucky for me I am attractive and have a big cock.
We must be twins seperated at birth!
Lucky for me I am attractive and have a big cock. Originally Posted by gonzo30
so where is club4play located at
so where is club4play located at Originally Posted by xskyking
http://c4p.com or http://www.clubforeplay.com/
like anything free you have to take time it will happen when you least exspect it