Somebody please

It's boring today;

I have a free weekend and would look for suggestions for excitement and stimulation.

Any good ideas?
Backgammon
No, COG... you missed the point! He's looking to JUMP somebody!

Checkers!

Seriously, though, catnipdipper, you've been here long enough to know the drills... read the reviews, pick your preferred poison, and.... inject!

Whatever you do, though, have fun and BE SAFE!
ME...ME...ME...ME! iF Only I was in the area!
Well.... get back IN the area, Andy, so we can ALL ... ummm... JUMP ya!
I'm more of a Chess person. You have to plan out your moves before you can capture the "pieces". LOL.
I also like Scrabble.

So there we are, who wants to challenge me? Ha ha ha.
I'm more of a Chess person. You have to plan out your moves before you can capture the "pieces". LOL. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Wiz to Kat 4... err, I mean, Knight to Queen 4... Check...
There are supposedly three "Chinese" curses (in increasing order of severity):

- May you live in interesting times
- May you be noticed by those in authority
- May you find what you are seeking

For guaranteed "excitement and stimulation" you could verify which of those ladies in the ISO Forum are actually TGTBT.
I'm more of a Chess person. You have to plan out your moves before you can capture the "pieces". LOL.
I also like Scrabble.

So there we are, who wants to challenge me? Ha ha ha. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Any chance of check'mating' you?
I also like Scrabble.

So there we are, who wants to challenge me? Ha ha ha. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Reminds me of "History of the World Part I" with the live chess pieces. The King calls for the royal privilege of 3 moves in a row. "Knight jumps Queen! Bishop jumps Queen! Pawns jump Queen! GANGBANG!!!"
Did someone say Queen??? lol
The Queen can take my King.
Did someone say Queen??? lol Originally Posted by Thequeen
Maybe we could hand the Queen a pigskin and practice some "swarm to the ball" drills.
But I thought it was my job to swarm the balls
To swarm or to be swarmed, that is the question...