Paranoid or just really smart ???

Ok now I have been lurking and playing a long time, and just recently decided to start posting.

I have a very evil and nosy....intelligent wife. I love her dearly when I have to lol .... she hates me too, it's wonderful. and why I hobby.

Now with that said. I have always worried about posting or doing reviews and wondered when reading the reviews, isn't this putting your business OUT THERE ? If she were to find out she would have a list of women I have seen and where and when for how much MY GOD.
and for the ladies, that's a list of everyone you have seen and the same when, where, for how much. Some of the lists are well, LONG and busy.
Aren't any of you nervous of reviews and posts might come back to bite ya in the ass later? I mean I see the point of a review being helpful to know she is legit and her style, so a few, sure but I don't want to read the lists of jockeys before me, page after page. Kills it for me, personally. I don't feel safe doing it so am I missing something. I already know I am an ass so ladies, that subject has been covered WELL. LOL

Also is there a place where they do reviews of us, of men. Yikes! If so I am sure I have some bad reviews its over quick but I am a big tipper do I get points there ? Maybe they are good ? LOL
Hard to say, everybody has to weigh their own risks and make a decision based on their own circumstances and risk tolerance.
  • rayc
  • 08-29-2010, 09:14 PM
As with anything, you accept the risks and consequences wether you've thought them through or not. If you can't accept them, don't act.
Ok now I have been lurking and playing a long time, and just recently decided to start posting.

I have a very evil and nosy....intelligent wife. I love her dearly when I have to lol .... she hates me too, it's wonderful. and why I hobby.

Now with that said. I have always worried about posting or doing reviews and wondered when reading the reviews, isn't this putting your business OUT THERE ? If she were to find out she would have a list of women I have seen and where and when for how much MY GOD.
and for the ladies, that's a list of everyone you have seen and the same when, where, for how much. Some of the lists are well, LONG and busy.
Aren't any of you nervous of reviews and posts might come back to bite ya in the ass later? I mean I see the point of a review being helpful to know she is legit and her style, so a few, sure but I don't want to read the lists of jockeys before me, page after page. Kills it for me, personally. I don't feel safe doing it so am I missing something. I already know I am an ass so ladies, that subject has been covered WELL. LOL

Also is there a place where they do reviews of us, of men. Yikes! If so I am sure I have some bad reviews its over quick but I am a big tipper do I get points there ? Maybe they are good ? LOL Originally Posted by hotend

I had this very thing happen to me in a past relationship. I got outted to my GF by another hobbiest ... really sucked but I was able to talk my way through it and make some adjustments in my posting history to keep it from happening in the future.
use email address & names that don't sound like you. also don't type like you talk.
Whuuuuuut? Are yer tellin' me that Cheaper dun't really need no stinkin' translator??? Say it ain't so!!!
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell nobody you'll ruin my rep