utr Busty Redhead who wants in the biz

and wants some eccie friends. She needs to see someone to vouch so she can get a status here.

Any takers?

Hit me up at chellaohchella@yahoo.com
Can you give a little more info....Ht, wt, age, body type, etc...
Location?
Hey guys Email Me at

chellaohchella@yahoo.com

Include your handle and other stuff like age and race. Ill forward the emails to her so she can send you pics and rates.

I have a full box here and I cant access this site when at work.
Age and Race??????? is that her screening procedures.....WOW!!!
She wants to know how old and yes race, it is ok to be selective....
Why doesn't she come here and become a member?
She might, but that is what UTR is, usually not on the boards etc. Prefers to remain more out of this open scene, and quite frankly the exposure here is tooooo public with activities. Not everyone in the biz is required to be on eccie you know.
WTF?

Age discrimination in this racket?

That's a first for me: most hookers recognize that us old farts are the easiest marks of all. The availability or lack of MSOG, for instance, is seldom (never?) an issue amongst the AARP+ hobbyist population.

Plus, unwanted attention never occurs: we have long since stopped caring about providers' lives outside the confines of the session.

Of course, maybe, like Chella, she worries about a dead body in her bed; sadly, I cannot remember the last time I got excited enough to think that it might be "the big one, Mabel..."
LOL Hank, I dont make the rules I only forward the info. Its the individuals' preference. Ive known plenty of providers who discriminate. Im sure she has her reasons, the same as I do, or the same as you guys have reasons for your certain type.

I do know this is not a full time profession for her so she can afford to be selective and pick and choose, its her body not yours--and so old fart money doesnt work. Sure your a nice guy for someone, just not for her.
Why is everyone busting on her?

She can chose her clients.

And most UTR providers, well I can't say I know 'most' so I'll say of those i know - a great portion of them - its more of an "open sugar daddy" thing. She sees a few guys who most see her.

It works for them.

Someone they see frequently - a few times a month, once a week, etc.

So, if she's picky - don't be offended. Be glad she was honest and you didn't spend $$ only to disappoint you both.
Thanks Gregster, I read the very kind email she sent him, and she far from deserved to be regarded this way. Maybe with that attitude it is a good thing she didnt see him. I know he is not welcome to contact me again for anyone.
....she far from deserved to be regarded this way. Maybe with that attitude it is a good thing she didnt see him. I know he is not welcome to contact me again for anyone. Originally Posted by chellachella
Again, WTF?

I wrote in considerable generalities about hookers and old farts, and absolutely did not at all disrespect your friend, or you, in any way; I actually agree completely that both providers and hobbyists alike enjoy total freedom of choice.

So, Chella, please tell me what exactly did you read into my post that so inflamed your righteous indignation?
Well ya old fart first off she isnt some "hooker" lining them up, as Gregster stated the utr ladies do things differently. And a few people have met her so far and no complaints.

And you sounded like the equivalent of the AA threads we read all the time and being pissed someone is selective and wont see you regardless of the money. Fact is, not everyone can be bought.

It appeared as if your intent was to blast her even after she sooooo kindly let you down easy. Its not like she said "no thanks gramps, not into wrinkly dick" ya know.

Just let it go, I am sure they have some other desperate women who want to you. I just dont think you are a fit for anyone that Ill be screening for. They all have age and race requirements, and YES that gets them the better class of clients.
SICK OF PEOPLE BEING (NOT) AGENTS...BE ONE OR DONT ..AND ALL YALL UNDERSTAND THAT ITS THE SAME 3 FELONIES.. 1 OR A FUCKEN 100.. SAME.. (ALL THE TIME ON INDY SECTION THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED ON)ANNIE P.S FEEL FREE TO ONCE AGAIN SHOW ME THE DIFFERENCE..BESIDES WE ARE SAFE)