Power outages

I got an email earlier that the Lodge is closed due to a power outage.

A dancer just texted me that BDD is open, BUT doesn’t have power! WTF!

Post updates if you got em.
I presume no power means no music (among other things). Do we have dancers on stage dancing to no music? I haven't been by to check. Oh, and how long is one lap dance with no music?

Apparently the power outages from storm damage were pretty wide spread and Oncor is struggling. Their web site map shows outages all across the city.
damn, that is as big a power outage as I ever recall in this area. I know it was a brutal windstorm, but I figured about 3-4 hours without power, beginning after 4:00 yesterday. it's been 24 hours since it hit!
Best time I've ever had at a club was at TMC during a power failure. Used a boom box and flashlights and kept on partying.
I presume no power means no music (among other things). Do we have dancers on stage dancing to no music? I haven't been by to check. Oh, and how long is one lap dance with no music?

Apparently the power outages from storm damage were pretty wide spread and Oncor is struggling. Their web site map shows outages all across the city. Originally Posted by billw1032

I was at bdd yesterday. Had all the doors open, and battery powered lanterns on the stages. They used a boom box tuned to a local radio station for music. I left after a couple of hours. The dances were fun. Didn’t have to worry about anyone seeing anything
  • mb60
  • 06-10-2019, 08:37 PM
Power outages and a few year a go it was the flooding on NW hwy. lol
Enjoyed many power outages at Bucks FW a few years back... Some used their cell phone in VIP for music while "dancing" in the dark.
Back to the topic...Does anyone know if power has been restored to bdd?
Got text from several of my faves, that I get over there and get a "dancing in the dark" experience. My imagination just went wild on that one.
I visited baby dolls and Chicas locals yesterday.
Both had no power, or I should say limited power. Chicas was very dark and apparently a long power chord plugged into a car powered a stereo somewhere for music. At BBD it was just kind of hot with more lights.
There were no ATMs which was the worse part. Took me nearly an hour to find a nearby ATM.
damn, that is as big a power outage as I ever recall in this area. I know it was a brutal windstorm, but I figured about 3-4 hours without power, beginning after 4:00 yesterday. it's been 24 hours since it hit! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There were some 350,000 outages in Dallas County alone. Last I checked, Oncor is predicting most to be back on by sometime today
The Lodge sent an email that they have power and will be open for business as usual today.
Was at Bucks when lights went out :/

Was at Bucks when lights went out :/

Originally Posted by Shep3.0
cool footage, but next time I want to see some, (cough) Headlights!
cool footage, but next time I want to see some, (cough) Headlights! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No electricity no light. Couldn't see any lol