Looking for Japanese dancer...

• Iiris
  • 06-17-2019, 07:07 PM
I'm looking for a strip club to go to that has a Japanese girl, preferably with small boobs no bigger than B cup. Around her 20s. no older than 32.
So C cup and 33 years old won't work??? Dagnabbit...
Well, I'll say this for the OP: he knows exactly what he's looking for. Unfortunately, I'm afraid he may need to book a flight to Tokyo to find it.
  • MojoR
  • 06-17-2019, 08:29 PM
Try Kabukicho Shinjuku or LA if you don't want to fly to Japan. If you are stuck with Dallas, I think you are looking for a unicorn.
I want a pony for Christmas!but i any getting that either.

Fo real though,,, There are no known in circulation right now.
As a whole, there are very few japanese people in dallas, Mostly Korean ,chinese adn viet.

Best bet, go to baby dolls dallas . That is a best place to see hot young college girls. every once in a long while a hot young NATURAL korean , viet or chinese girl may appear.
Good Hunting!
  • Iiris
  • 06-17-2019, 11:27 PM
I might go a little higher on age, but I prefer small boobs.
  • slap
  • 06-17-2019, 11:37 PM
Oh man you just reminded me of a Japanese girl that use to dance at the old baby dolls when it was on northwest hwy. she was a student at UTA, I use to see her on campus when I went there. She was sexy.
  • Iiris
  • 06-17-2019, 11:39 PM
Oh man you just reminded me of a Japanese girl that use to dance at the old baby dolls when it was on northwest hwy. she was a student at UTA, I use to see her on campus when I went there. She was sexy. Originally Posted by slap

let me guess though... no digits, or info, or even the hookup?
let me guess though... no digits, or info, or even the hookup? Originally Posted by Iiris
Given that BDD hasn’t been on NW Highway in two decades any info he might have had would be seriously out of date....
There's one Japanese Dancer that showed up last week, her name was Nadia.

Got two dances from her, and she was calling me naughty every time I touch her nipple. I can tell she was just trying it out being a dancer.
Mikki at BDD is the closest thing to that description I’ve seen lately.
  • slap
  • 06-18-2019, 06:16 PM
Given that BDD hasn’t been on NW Highway in two decades any info he might have had would be seriously out of date.... Originally Posted by wunder
Haha yeah she’s prob in her 40’s now
Hazel at The Lodge claims to be half-Japanese.
  • Iiris
  • 06-19-2019, 12:44 AM
Mikki at BDD is the closest thing to that description I’ve seen lately. Originally Posted by TomCollins
I can try, depends on if I can find her up there.
  • Quark
  • 06-20-2019, 12:21 PM
There's one Japanese Dancer that showed up last week, her name was Nadia.

Got two dances from her, and she was calling me naughty every time I touch her nipple. I can tell she was just trying it out being a dancer. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
Which club?