First time visitor BDD

I've read about and driven by it for years and finally pulled the trigger today. First of all let me say that $3 is solid even though the food isn't great, it's still better than a value menu even if you buy a drink. I didn't stay long since I was just checking out the place. A lot of great looking talent in my opinion, (I'm a sucker for ladies built for speed). No one approached me on what looked to be a pretty dead late lunch crowd. I noticed the floor monitor making his rounds and I could barely make out anything going on upstairs. With all of that being said, what is reasonable for a lap dance there or is it better to get someone's attention at your table to initate a discussion?
You can flag them down to say hello or tip them on stage and ask them to drop by your table. Due to the size of the club waiting to be approached doesn’t always work. Also, since most dances go on upstairs, going up there and grabbing a seat or sitting at the bar may get you approached more often.
Today, Wednesday is BBQ wednesday, so served all day long on the 3rd Wed. every month. There was plenty of talent there today. Dances are $20/song. If you go upstairs like was said, you will get approached.
Always remember that "I need $300 to do that" means "I will suck your cock for $150."
Haha, this is a funny thread.