Stick with BDD or try something new?

I typically go to BDD when I have time for a club. I’ve had plenty of fun there, but am wondering whether I should spend my next outing somewhere else for a change of pace.

I typically go around 4 and leave by 7. I’m only interested in very attractive girls. I haven’t been to the lodge in a year because it was a ghost town with very little talent the last time I went (both of whom wanted $25 per dance). I went to BWD once on a Super Tuesday and had an amazing time, but haven’t been there on a normal day.

I’ve considered trying CL or revisiting BWD on a normal day. I don’t get to go to a club often though, and BDD is close to a sure bet for good talent and a good time.

Those who have visited more in Dallas, should I branch out or stick with BDD?
I typically go to BDD when I have time for a club. I’ve had plenty of fun there, but am wondering whether I should spend my next outing somewhere else for a change of pace.

I typically go around 4 and leave by 7. I’m only interested in very attractive girls. I haven’t been to the lodge in a year because it was a ghost town with very little talent the last time I went (both of whom wanted $25 per dance). I went to BWD once on a Super Tuesday and had an amazing time, but haven’t been there on a normal day.

I’ve considered trying CL or revisiting BWD on a normal day. I don’t get to go to a club often though, and BDD is close to a sure bet for good talent and a good time.

Those who have visited more in Dallas, should I branch out or stick with BDD? Originally Posted by bigfw35
Been doing the exact same thing as you. I’m normally a BDD guy at nights (and similar taste in dancers) and also frequent the Lodge in the evenings. I think the lodge has better top tier talent IMHO and you can also find some quality day shifters, but it’ll be more $$$$.

I did recently visit BWD the other night on a whim and had a great time, (review forthcoming). There were a few gems there and I’m going to try again this weekend to see if that holds up.
I’m in a similar situation and have been visiting the Lodge more frequently. It is somewhat inconsistent imo. Several great visits followed by a complete waste of time. It’s the best alternative I’ve found.
and how has your success been at the Lodge?

Other threads indicate you need VIP to play, mostly. Has that been your experience?

Can anyone share what current VIP pricing there is?
and how has your success been at the Lodge?

Other threads indicate you need VIP to play, mostly. Has that been your experience?

Can anyone share what current VIP pricing there is? Originally Posted by BigDog63
You have to buy a bottle to use one of the caves upstairs, I think their cheapest at night is like $350, not including whatever you pay a dancer hourly. Daytime I think it’s a little cheaper. You can get back in the champagne room behind the library for like $150 I think?
Thanks for the input. Maybe I just hit the lodge on the worst possible day a year ago? I think the manager was hitting me up for a champagne room at 150 that night, but it was dead and I wasn’t interested.

I’m not paying for vip though, I’ve had plenty of fun without paying extra so I see no reason to start paying extra now. I’ve never had extras at the lodge and given the layout there I don’t expect it’s possible without springing for vip.

I probably should just go try one of the other places and hold onto my money if I don’t see anything I like and head to BDD.
If you want attractive dancers, CL is really not a good choice. What it lacks in looks it makes up for in quick, readily available extras though.

So close your eyes and get a nut!!

I’m not paying for vip though, I’ve had plenty of fun without paying extra so I see no reason to start paying extra now. I’ve never had extras at the lodge and given the layout there I don’t expect it’s possible without springing for vip.
Originally Posted by bigfw35
No shit. I always tell the girls, "I would rather pay you than the house."
The number of dancers at The Lodge has increased over the past 6 to 12 months, but yes the layout makes extras difficult without VIP. In my experience the quality of dances is not as consistently as high as BDD.
If you want attractive dancers, CL is really not a good choice. What it lacks in looks it makes up for in quick, readily available extras though.

So close your eyes and get a nut!! Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I had decided to check this place out, and you’ve nearly talked me out of it lol. We’ll see, might still check it out. Can’t really do the unattractive dancer thing though it’s just not in me.
There are a few decent to almost attractive women at CL. I don't mean to scare you off. Actually one of my reviews about 6 months ago was cute. Gave me her digits and I never got a response.

Just expect loud banging Mexican music and more than your share of girls with fat asses, bellies and small tits. Wait and look for the lukewarm-hot enough.
It's better to spread around and visit other clubs. Just don't blow your money to anyone who goes to you asking for dances.

At this time of year, I think BDD has the girls who are in vacation, working as dancers in the club. Time to get close to these girls, enjoy their company.
I had decided to check this place out, and you’ve nearly talked me out of it lol. We’ll see, might still check it out. Can’t really do the unattractive dancer thing though it’s just not in me. Originally Posted by bigfw35
Ditto, on both.

Having high standards is sometimes a bitch. :-) But I just don't see myself paying for something I need to close my eyes to get through. Would rather try at a regular club somewhere.
There are a few decent to almost attractive women at CL. I don't mean to scare you off. Actually one of my reviews about 6 months ago was cute. Gave me her digits and I never got a response.

Just expect loud banging Mexican music and more than your share of girls with fat asses, bellies and small tits. Wait and look for the lukewarm-hot enough. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I’m glad you told me this. You saved me a disappointing outing I’m sure.

I went to BDD Fri afternoon. That place just delivers. Quite a few beautiful girls there that day, more than what I usually see. It was a very satisfying outing,..
I’m glad you told me this. You saved me a disappointing outing I’m sure.

I went to BDD Fri afternoon. That place just delivers. Quite a few beautiful girls there that day, more than what I usually see. It was a very satisfying outing,.. Originally Posted by bigfw35
I will go on Fri or Sat if I just want to look at hot, half naked girls. The players usually stay away on those days.