Special Council Hur’s Final Report On Biden Classified Documents

And guess what. No charges.

Not that there shouldn’t be, but the Special Council decide that Biden is such a senile, stupid old fool that a Jury would find him to be too sympathetic to convict..

They are probably right.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/s...ied-documents/

Not good for his re election.
.... Now, now there, mate... No need to be the bearer of
bad news... There's a new FBI gonna be a-commin' soon,
and surely imagine that THEIR Special Council will be
taking their-own look at the Biden documents case.

And will make the appropriate indictments.

#### Salty
And guess what. No charges.

Not that there shouldn’t be, but the Special Council decide that Biden is such a senile, stupid old fool that a Jury would find him to be too sympathetic to convict..

They are probably right.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/s...ied-documents/

Not good for his re election. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't think they would find him too sympathetic to convict but rather too pathetic to convict. They should just put him out to pasture and forget about it.
25 amendment ,if ever there was time to apply
25 amendment ,if ever there was time to apply Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Two words.

Kamala Harris.
Two words.

Kamala Harris. Originally Posted by Jackie S

two more words ..

insurance policy

bahahaaaaa
two more words ..

insurance policy

bahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Two more.

Gavin Newsome
They don’t dare pull a 25Th on the stupid, senile, corrupt old piece of shit because that would allow Kamala to run as an incumbent.
That would get in the way of the Dems dream boy, Gavin, pushing her out.
Fortunately for Biden, he is campaigning against an equally fading memory dinosaur, so if they actually debate each other, there may be a presidential debate record set by the candidates both asking, "can you repeat the question?"

I believe in ageism for a reason. It's not Bidens' fault and it's not his adversary's fault. It's Mother Nature's fault that you see consistent cognitive decline.
Fortunately for Biden, he is campaigning against an equally fading memory dinosaur, so if they actually debate each other, there may be a presidential debate record set by the candidates both asking, "can you repeat the question?"

I believe in ageism for a reason. It's not Bidens' fault and it's not his adversary's fault. It's Mother Nature's fault that you see consistent cognitive decline. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I’m not buying it.

sure, Biden’s mental abilities are greatly diminished, but that has nothing to do with his being a lying, stupid corrupt piece of shit his entire career.

Now he is simply an old, senile, lying, stupid corrupt piece of shit.
Come on man! What do you really think?

sounds like you’re describing the clown in orange.
So, who do you see as actually honest and not corrupt in politics, Jackie? All I see are a bunch of self-serving assholes on both sides so please enlighten me if my vision needs to be corrected.
Nothingburger, a sitting president can't be indicted. Trump set the precedence many times.
I’m betting that the amount of documents generated by either the president or vice president is quite extensive. The fact that there are misplaced classified documents is not surprising to me. I have a feeling future office holders will have to have some one on their staff who’s sole responsibility is to keep up with all the classified information generated to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

What makes this and Pence’s case different from Trump’s is Trump’s obstruction of justice. All Trump had to do was cooperate and return the documents and this would have been a non issue.
.... Now, now there, mate... No need to be the bearer of
bad news... There's a new FBI gonna be a-commin' soon,
and surely imagine that THEIR Special Council will be
taking their-own look at the Biden documents case.

And will make the appropriate indictments.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You do realize that the special prosecutor Robert Hur is a conservative lawyer appointed by Trump to the department of justice. That’s why the report referenced Biden’s supposed cognitive decline. A hit job by a biased prosecutor as far as i’m concerned.
I’m betting that the amount of documents generated by either the president or vice president is quite extensive. The fact that there are misplaced classified documents is not surprising to me. I have a feeling future office holders will have to have some one on their staff who’s sole responsibility is to keep up with all the classified information generated to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

What makes this and Pence’s case different from Trump’s is Trump’s obstruction of justice. All Trump had to do was cooperate and return the documents and this would have been a non issue. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Biden's home is 1000x more private and secure than a Mar O Lardo bathroom. Biden also didn't show off the documents to rando non clearanced people. Not sure of the age of the documents Biden had are, but if they are 20-30 years old, that classification is probably not too relevant to today's national security.