Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

...list them here with a link to their farewell post...

Begin...
Your pretty immature. You don't have anything else to do to make yourself feel like a man.
  • N.M.
  • 11-23-2015, 07:12 PM
On the same note... Can we list the 5 top nominees for troll of the year ?

I predict wu won't be #1
You're pretty immature. You don't have anything else to do to make yourself feel like a man. Originally Posted by Russeldamuscle
Russ, you are sloppy ... fixed it.
Your pretty immature. You don't have anything else to do to make yourself feel like a man. Originally Posted by Russeldamuscle
That's nothing new
I'm sick of the fucking asshole trolls who have chased a lot of decent providers away.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
I'm honestly curious who is on that list...but don't want to hijack that thread...

So, continue!
I see that struck a nerve, though, eh?

Although, I will say (to play devil's advocate) the ones who get trolled the worst are usually the ones who did something naughty and need them some spankings... repeatedly....repeatedly? (sigh)
However.... there is an expression for how the trolls operate... I think it would be...
"Going overboard."

I know ya'll feel the need to remind EVERY DAMN BODY 5 bazillion times who is a pottymouth, who can't keep their mouth shut, who will NSNC you, who will try to record you (heh) but months later.... I mean MONTHS if not years....

People can change... right? (learn?)
Or naw?

Dear Tebow,
Please let me follow all of these unspoken and unwritten rules, and not let this little hooktard fuck up so bad I get made a sacrificial lamb.
Sweet baby Tebow, protect me while I hook and let my mouth only be open to suck dicks, dfk, and give out warnings when seriously perilous shit happens.

In the name of Mary Magdalene patron saint of hookers,
AMEN.
I'm honestly curious who is on that list...but don't want to hijack that thread...

So, continue! Originally Posted by Wakeup
I see that struck a nerve, though, eh?

Although, I will say (to play devil's advocate) the ones who get trolled the worst are usually the ones who did something naughty and need them some spankings... repeatedly....repeatedly? (sigh)
However.... there is an expression for how the trolls operate... I think it would be...
"Going overboard."

I know ya'll feel the need to remind EVERY DAMN BODY 5 bazillion times who is a pottymouth, who can't keep their mouth shut, who will NSNC you, who will try to record you (heh) but months later.... I mean MONTHS if not years....

People can change... right? (learn?)
Or naw?

Dear Tebow,
Please let me follow all of these unspoken and unwritten rules, and not let this little hooktard fuck up so bad I get made a sacrificial lamb.
Sweet baby Tebow, protect me while I hook and let my mouth only be open to suck dicks, dfk, and give out warnings when seriously perilous shit happens.

In the name of Mary Magdalene patron saint of hookers,
AMEN. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
^^^^ Lame and Lamer
  • N.M.
  • 11-24-2015, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Lmao

True. I want to take my comment back from this thread
Ah Stinky.... Dilligaf? lol
Ah Stinky.... Dilligaf? lol Originally Posted by FoxyNC
No, YSLYDHAL. And, YSLYAFI. ijs.
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2015, 09:39 AM
On the same note... Can we list the 5 top nominees for troll of the year ?

I predict wu won't be #1
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Narcissi of the year goes to ....... Natalia Mori,

Natalia

and join the others...
  • N.M.
  • 11-24-2015, 09:52 AM
Narcissi of the year goes to ....... Natalia Mori,

Natalia

and join the others... Originally Posted by WTF
Did you mean narcissist babe ?

Well thank you! I'm flattered
You however only made it to 3rd place for troll of the year in my list. But is ok boo not all of us (and by "us" I really mean You) were cut to be #1

Better luck next year pumpkin pie... Muah