Rant

Ok I know who gives a shit...

I "been around" in H for more than 20 years and seen many wonderful providers and spend tens of thousands dollars. Yes Thank You ladies!!

Now since I have spent over 350 days out of the last year overseas I am seen as a newbie. I am "relegated" to using agencies because I have no current references. I now live in Europe and one reason is that it is very easy to see any of the very beautiful/sexy providers - they see the color of my money as the only reference needed. Of course I realize that LE here is not as blase' as those in Europe so I do understand to some extent

I get to town usually for a couple of days so when I am it's one of the agencies and no need to review because there is Plenty of info out on Eccie about them.

Thus ends my Rand -sorry about wasting your time but I feel better now.
Carry On!
You're doing it wrong...
You are probably right WU---Wow that really hurt saying that!
Last time I made appointments with 2 very nice indys, when I got into town and PM"d /emailed them they went silent... One was out of town but had said she'd see me at the specified date. Just moved on.
Sweetheart
Could it be that 99% of your reviews are from other than the states?
I don't know, just guessing, that would probably send a cautious provider into a halt.
I'm guilty of being extra cautious since my return, still trying to figure out who's a well known member.
while I get your point, I'm not going to pretend I can sympathize..

what I'm hearing internally, is, "I'm a rich, big-spending Monger from way back, I score European Hotties constantly, and feel fucked that my annual fortnight in the USA doesn't find me booked with the hottest girls Houston can offer"..

hard to feel sorry for you, LOL..

like Jeff Bezos complaining his marginal tax rate is 39%..
You seem like a very interesting & fun Gentleman. Perhaps you can get an updated Okay from one of the Houston ladies that you've met in the past and build up from there.

P411 has that awesome feature to keep you Gentlemen current with the " Okays "
It's very helpful.
You shouldn't stress over not being able to give your money to broads so that you can fuck them. There are plenty of other things to complain about.
Time wasters,crooks,bad service,etc. Not being able to pay them because they don't want to see you is weird to me. Just move along. It's your save & their loss when it comes to the trade.
while I get your point, I'm not going to pretend I can sympathize..

what I'm hearing internally, is, "I'm a rich, big-spending Monger from way back, I score European Hotties constantly, and feel fucked that my annual fortnight in the USA doesn't find me booked with the hottest girls Houston can offer"..

hard to feel sorry for you, LOL..

like Jeff Bezos complaining his marginal tax rate is 39%.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I guess to some extent you are correct, Thank You for being a Gentleman about it. I have not always been rich just the last 22 months of incredible sales and work have put me in great shape. I do not wish to portray myself as rich because aside from the hobby, I am spending on my family and not myself.

Take care
Best regards
loveitdou
You are probably right WU---Wow that really hurt saying that! Originally Posted by loveitdou
The sting goes away pretty quick, and you can get a prescription for the rash that follows...
I'd recommend getting P411 which is pretty air tight for getting okays and the ladies seem to appreciate it more than ECCIE reviews. I completely understand their position on it too. So maybe ponying up for P411 would be a good next step.
I think what he is saying is that in Europe he can enjoy beautiful girls from all over the world, whereas in Houston....
Have you tried using an Axe to chop open the door sticking your head in saying "Hereeeees Johnny! " - I am sure that would go over well.
Why not start an overseas review?
That's funny UB but it would waste too much motion!

LNL I do not review often but have several reviews from England, Greece and especially the city of Kiev

This is one of my favorites-no longer at the agency but I still see her regularly: See pix after review. WHEW
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1165674