Dorothy Monroe and Yummy Marie

I just have to ask, are you two really a couple? Or is it just an elaborate and really drawn out advertisement, inside joke, or parody? If you two are really members of the LGBT community more power to you? Who am I to judge. I'm buying sexual services because my wife can't physically perform them. Must be the curious nature of wondering what it is like to be with someone who doesn't find my entire gender their first sexual preference.
You're gonna have to pass the bill to find out what's in the bill...

oops, I meant

you're gonna have to moneywhip them through the drill before you find out. And then you still won't know. Probably they don't know either. But you could mess around and have some fun with it.

But wtf do I know!
DM & YM would like to thank you for the additional publicity, however next time will you also please include a link to their Showcase.
What makes November such a good time to create an icky profile?
Wow, awesome. Where's the popcorn?
Your "entire gender" ?
Sometimes being curious is best left at just that. Just be curious. Unless you're willing to book a doubles session with them and watch how they interact you'll never be able to tell if they're really lovers or not. And watching them interact or just act, might be just that, an act. . .
Curiosity doesn't kill the cat, Boardman can attest to that.
Sometimes the marvel is in the mystery.
This is why magicians don't reveal their tricks, it's magic.
Let it go at that and enjoy the show.
Which one wears the cock?
Which one wears the cock? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
they just showed up here in Frisco, i'll tell you in a few......
I just have to ask, are you two really a couple? Or is it just an elaborate and really drawn out advertisement, inside joke, or parody? If you two are really members of the LGBT community more power to you? Who am I to judge. I'm buying sexual services because my wife can't physically perform them. Must be the curious nature of wondering what it is like to be with someone who doesn't find my entire gender their first sexual preference. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Funny you should post this... I noticed this myself...
Curious thing to watch, but indeed, *I* am watching...

DM & YM would like to thank you for the additional publicity, however next time will you also please include a link to their Showcase. Originally Posted by u12b8
I am sure Dorthy & Yummy would appreciate that!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
You have EXCELLENT taste.... (sigh)
Salma Hayek just gives me a lady boner, and I mostly don't swing that way... Mostly... lol

Just curious.

Sometimes being curious is best left at just that. Just be curious. .....

Let it go at that and enjoy the show.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
EXACTLY!!!

they just showed up here in Frisco, i'll tell you in a few...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I just have to ask, are you two really a couple? Or is it just an elaborate and really drawn out advertisement, inside joke, or parody? If you two are really members of the LGBT community more power to you? Who am I to judge. I'm buying sexual services because my wife can't physically perform them. Must be the curious nature of wondering what it is like to be with someone who doesn't find my entire gender their first sexual preference. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
As long as they find my gender in any sexual preference is fine with me. I have seen yummy and it was a great experience i would love to visit Dorothy.
Shame on you, sir. You know asking questions is frowned upon around here lol.
they just showed up here in Frisco, i'll tell you in a few...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Lol whatever happened to discretion around here???

Anyways, was fun...sorry we ignored you for a few...couldn't help it...damn that D-Ro tongue. If only there was a viable way to do female road head...hmmm.

On our way back to H-town...Muah!

Yummy out!