How much has changed on Houston eccie In the last 5 months???

Hey! It's Autumn B. I've been out of the industry for a few months. Missed my family and friends in Seattle. However, this rain is so depressingly melancholy that I absolutely have to go! I'll be in Houston this week, but before I get there. I'd like to know The Climate Of The board. Any stings/bust? Weirdos to avoid? Areas that are client friendly? Etc. Can't wait to be back!
Yes. Yes. No.
My My My.......a beautiful spinner. Welcome back. I hope I get a chance
Please do not use a hotel that requires a card key for the elevator to work if you come down.
  • cr76
  • 12-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Welcome back
Welcome back sexy
IKR!! I hate that. Most hotels worth staying in have this feature.
Do your research. Don't want to call anybody out but . . . I would suggest catching up on threads that have ten or more pages of reading. Read the title and decide for yourself what is worth your time to read.

P.S. I always thought you were a little too small for me. I might have to put you to the test.
Get yourself a pocket mod and you'll be fine...
Oil in under $40 a barrel and it is holiday time, with your rates good luck.
Come back to Denver! :-)
Get yourself a pocket mod and you'll be fine... Originally Posted by boardman
I recommend you bring your own........the locals are all booked up........ijs
JAD may have a slot, if you can find him...lmao

Don't worry, Houston has changed a lot since you've been gone. It's real warm and fuzzy like nowadays.

Peace, love, and light all around. Brings a tear to my eye...
Taint photos are always welcome.
With your rate increase. Hopefully your attentiveness and IOP have improved... Even though I felt a lil burned after our meeting here. I wish you the best!!! If your reviews improve and you make it back my way. I would still give you another chance..