Infatuated or dumbass

I met a young lady from here this week. We had "chemistry" from the moment we started talking. After laughing and having a drink I really wanted to ask her out and forget the session but I didn't. We had a great time in and out of bed so I asked to have dinner with me, she gladly accepted.

We had a fun time out and she gave me her real name and phone number. So now the delima... Do I ask her out or was this just her way of leading me on?

I have no trouble dating a girl that has to do this for money, I'm not a judgmental person in the least. I am not trying to save her or be a white knight.

I genuinely enjoyed her company. I loved her smile, her laugh and her attitude about life.
What's the harm in taking a beautiful lady on a nice dinner date? Spoil her, wine and dine her, show her a good time...seems like a win for both. All ladies deserve to be treated royally and maybe this is a good shot for you to do so.

Enjoy a nice night together. If she was just being nice, then it's no loss either. We're all adults.

I can think of a couple of providers from around here and elsewhere I'd enjoy dinner with because they seem like genuinely interesting ladies with great personalities. Their day job wouldn't get in the way either.
Infatuated or dumbass
You think you're only one of these? Stop limiting yourself...
This topic goes around and around. Never ends with happily ever after.
Tell us how nice she is when you stop paying.
Go for it bro. Date the whore. What can go wrong? I don't know about all these fucktards, but I'll make sure she cleans up after our filthy sloppy messy face fucking session before yahs date night at The Olive Garden.
Tell us how nice she is when you stop paying. Originally Posted by canihitit
lol
lol

there was a stripper the other night because i hobby i was direct with an i dont really care attitude. shes diggin it the more im an asshole. we exchanged numbers and she texted me after lol... we'll see how it goes...

im not out for romance. ill gladly pay and thats the best attitude to have. once you cloud it with emotions, then youll ask yourself a question you already know the answer to - and youll use it as the title of a thread like this...
Both
This topic goes around and around. Never ends with happily ever after. Originally Posted by TheJudge69
Spot on
  • cr76
  • 12-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Since your ok, with your line of work, whats the harm in taking her out, especially if she enjoys your company, if she really wants to hang, go for it, just be aware of your surroundings and know all emergency exits.

Have fun.

just be prepared if she continues to ask for donations after hanging out.

The promised Freebie land is at least a few dates away.
First I am not looking for love
Second I am not seeking freebies
This topic goes around and around. Never ends with happily ever after. Originally Posted by TheJudge69
The thing about that statement that rings true, is that it will end. Fuck happily ever after. Even dating in the RW has a time limit. So take her out to dinner, have fun and don't over think this shit. BTW, asking a bunch of fucktards for advice on dating a hooker was not the highlight of your hobby career. Guys in general gonna give ya shit, TROLLS gonna try to roast your nuts.
Like I said, date the lady & have fun. Fuck her brains out all night and tip well.
First I am not looking for love
Second I am not seeking freebies Originally Posted by Titlicker
If she made you feel special or great that means she is good at her job.
Make no mistake this is her job.
I am not being mean just honest.
i can't tell you the author but a wise man once wrote " if you think a hooker cares about you short her the next time you see her".
I say go for it. You may end up been her sugar daddy. Are you ready for that?

Unless, she has a stable non hobby job, her own place and her own car. The"relationship" will go as far as your money will go.