Trovelli

He's at a hotel on the beltway asking for a outcall. Gives the address then when I ask him for the room number he wont give it and says call when here for it. I tell him I'm not going without the room number first so finally after asking 3 times he says 20something. My spidey senses start going off so I tell him to answer the room phone before I go to make sure he's really there and he doesn't answer. Then I text to ask him why he didn't answer and he says room 202. Totally different room. Something's super shady!!! Not sure if this is alert worthy or not but who knows. Ladies be careful.
Well, pretty lady, I wouldn't do you that way if we were to get together and play around sometime. You'd know the information ahead of time and everything would match up.
I don't feel like this alert... Most guy's don't give room numbers til your there.. Giving a room # number out leaves the door open for you to show up long after the the set time of the appt... I'll speak for myself I don't give my apt number out til they arrive on location, and if I was in a hotel I would do the same thing as the hobbyist... THAT'S STANDARD PROCEDURE around here...
I have had providers give me the room number next to them so they could check me out before opening their door.
This IS a good alert! I've been in a similar situation, but with an apartment complex. I actually arrived early to the complex to check it out, The apartment he tried to send me to had a group of guys hanging outside the door. He never knew that I had arrived. When I called to confirm the apt #, he gave me a different apt number which was close to the first one he gave me. At that point, I felt he was up to something shady. So naturally I left. I feel that following my gut instinct may have saved me from a bad situation. With that said, I'm glad you're on point and followed your gut. Thanks for sharing.
This IS a good alert! I've been in a similar situation, but with an apartment complex. I actually arrived early to the complex to check it out, The apartment he tried to send me to had a group of guys hanging outside the door. He never knew that I had arrived. When I called to confirm the apt #, he gave me a different apt number which was close to the first one he gave me. At that point, I felt he was up to something shady. So naturally I left. I feel that following my gut instinct may have saved me from a bad situation. With that said, I'm glad you're on point and followed your gut. Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by Apryl
Because he wouldn't give the room number out its a alert?

In this hobby I have never in my life got a room #number upfront nor apt #, and the other night did a outcalll the guy didn't even give me the gate code to get into his private community til I was there, he gave me the house number upfront though.

Im pretty sure most providers don't give out apt numbers or room numbers til the guy is on site...

I should have alot of alerts on me then ,because I am at fault for not giving my apt # out when asked.
There is no such thing as hooker or hobbyist "standard procedure"...
Yeah there's no hooker or hobbyists hand book, but boils down to common sense.
Maybe he didn't like what he was seeing.....
Very few providers will give a first time customer the room number until he arrives on site. I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I don't really think this belongs in this forum

Just be safe
Very few providers will give a first time customer the room number until he arrives on site. I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I don't really think this belongs in this forum

Just be safe Originally Posted by tbone2u
Hey that's the guy who told me he was beltway 8 and when i show don't answer....she is so right something is shady about the guy...be careful
  • ognob
  • 12-14-2015, 08:53 PM
I don't feel like this alert... Most guy's don't give room numbers til your there.. Giving a room # number out leaves the door open for you to show up long after the the set time of the appt... I'll speak for myself I don't give my apt number out til they arrive on location, and if I was in a hotel I would do the same thing as the hobbyist... THAT'S STANDARD PROCEDURE around here... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
co-signing this...
So he attempted to meet u also..same location and then didn't answer?? Then yea if so..go with your gut instinct ladies
Maybe he didn't like what he was seeing..... Originally Posted by ilikefun
winner winner chicken dinner~