Ruann soka NCNS

Had a scheduled appointment with her arrived at the incall.
Called her to let her know I made it. Told me to wait a few mins she wasn't ready.

15 mins later no call no text so I just said lets reschedule. PMed her that evening to see what happened and still no response. Still wonder wth happened.

Here is Ruann profile

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=297584
  • mr666
  • 12-14-2015, 10:48 PM
Technically since you talked on the phone it's not a ncns, you got stood up and blue balled.

I really don't know what the general wait time is before you leave after waiting, but still that sucks.

You kept your money at least.

Sorry that happened

I am also quick to leave if there is no communication, I also realize that for most of these wonderful ladies 10 minutes late is the same as on time. LMAO
Sorry that happened

I am also quick to leave if there is no communication, I also realize that for most of these wonderful ladies 10 minutes late is the same as on time. LMAO Originally Posted by loveitdou
10 Minutes? I'm long gone outta there by then. This kind of crap is among the reasons why I am real hesitant to see a new girl. My regular chicks know to text me in advance if they think there is even a possibility of being more than 1 minute late. They don't mind, in fact...they like it like that. Or they say they do, anyway.
10 Minutes? I'm long gone outta there by then. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I'm with you there Donny boy. TCB is important to some of us just as much as BCD. Screw that up and it starts the session off badly, kinda hard to turn that around in an hour.
We live and learn and try not to keep repeating the same mistakes.
I can understand if you're running late, things like that happen. But don't call and let me know you're late? Don't answer my text when I ask "where are you?"
To me, that means you just cancelled the session and wasted both our time
  • mr666
  • 12-15-2015, 11:50 PM
I'm with you there Donny boy. TCB is important to some of us just as much as BCD. But don't call and let me know you're late? Don't answer my text when I ask "where are you?"
To me, that means you just cancelled the session
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

I agree with this somewhat but I will say I myself don't like texting on a highway, (it's hard at times) and lots of providers use google voice, so talking is out of the question. I hate waiting for the room number as well.
Lotta good information here thanks for the update. Hopefully show recontact you and it wasn't some major issues.
Our time is at least as valuable as theirs. When I have a window of opportunity there is usually not a lot of leeway in the timing.