Newbie Question

Does there exist in Houston, a provider whose character and personality are so cool that the end game doesn't matter? Who is the funnest provider just to hang out with? Do providers that are just fun to be around even exist?

Thanks
Of course they do.

You have lifetime premium access. Go surfing through reviews and make notes about who just kicked around and had fun, or where BCD was only a portion of the experience. That's the domain I live in anyway.

Some providers even offer packages. Try FancyInHeels for starters.
I suppose, but not sure why you would want to. RubyRed, now retired, was very cool for example but for a price. She'd upcharge $100 for a pre session lunch date but that might last 1 1/2 or 2 hours before a 2 hr session. She could make 6 or 7 hundred in an afternoon and only "work" about 90 minutes with one dude. The alternative is at least 3 MSOG 1 hr sessions with 3 different fucktards. So it was a good move for her to be "fun to hang out with."
I suppose, but not sure why you would want to. RubyRed, now retired, was very cool for example but for a price. She'd upcharge $100 for a pre session lunch date but that might last 1 1/2 or 2 hours before a 2 hr session. She could make 6 or 7 hundred in an afternoon and only "work" about 90 minutes with one dude. The alternative is at least 3 MSOG 1 hr sessions with 3 different fucktards. So it was a good move for her to be "fun to hang out with." Originally Posted by tbone77494
I'm probably interested in RubyRed in a non-retired version. The WHY is because I'm cerebral in nature. If I'm paying for time I would like the mental stimulation.

I give one hell of a self hand job. Nuttiing is kind of secondary.
Of course they do.

You have lifetime premium access. Go surfing through reviews and make notes about who just kicked around and had fun, or where BCD was only a portion of the experience. That's the domain I live in anyway.

Some providers even offer packages. Try FancyInHeels for starters. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Some reviews (and I've read quite a few and find the "no"s most interesting to read) ... all reviews are sex based. Seriously. They should be. I'm just a weirdo looking for more. And willing to pay for more.
Some reviews (and I've read quite a few and find the "no"s most interesting to read) ... all reviews are sex based. Seriously. They should be. I'm just a weirdo looking for more. And willing to pay for more. Originally Posted by Blood De
Then perhaps you should read my reviews. And stop posting like me, and talking about paying providers for time together to solicit intellectual stimulation instead of cut and dry physical gratification, or people are going to start accusing one of us of being the others' manhandle.
Does there exist in Houston, a provider whose character and personality are so cool that the end game doesn't matter? Originally Posted by Blood De
No, apparently you need to fly them in from the Carolinas.
That's why I go on so many dinner dates. Conversation is foreplay too.

Self edit: I would like to add that conversation during time spent with a provider should never include this board, other boards, or other hobbyists or providers. Shame on those who do this. Also, unless it's a family emergency, my phone will be out of sight and out of mind.
It is an early Tebowmas
That's why I go on so many dinner dates. Conversation is foreplay too. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
+1
No, apparently you need to fly them in from the Carolinas. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I don't get it. Went to a school there and thought it was boring. ???
It is an early Tebowmas Originally Posted by dearhunter
And you think I'm Tebow...ish? heh
Conversation is a MUST! And I have a great sense of humor, simply because I love having fun. I can't see someone and be bored the whole way through. I'm not a hit & run type of chick. The now fun and enjoyment I have, you'll definitely benefit
Any provider that you click with will be the one that you can have fun with. You won't click with everyone. Just get out there and see some ladies.

A hint. If she doesn't kick you out after business is done then that may the provider that you can have fun with
Any provider that you click with will be the one that you can have fun with. You won't click with everyone. Just get out there and see some ladies.

A hint. If she doesn't kick you out after business is done then that may the provider that you can have fun with Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
That might be good advice for some. But...

Look if you ever just had fun with someone, anyone of the opposite sex, show me. I'll pay ya both. I would throw all my offshore money at that lady Lmao.

Just wondering. Seems like I gotta go to conventional means.