Waiting for Results..may need a glass of wine about it.

I'm down by Westport
Waiting for Results of one of the most intense elections of my life.
It's like a sitting on the edge of your seat Chiefs football game.
Let me know if you would like to join me.. lounging in my Victoria Secret lingerie.
Glass of wine & full of energy.
Exciting holiday GIFTS so inquire to see what I have been plotting for YOU
OXOXXX
Simply Sexy,

Savannah Moon
Attachment 873986
Forgot to mention...SPANK ME!!
Sexy lady
wow fuck yeahhhhhh

ive been so lucky enough to spank that sexy ass of Miss Moon!!!!
wow fuck yeahhhhhh

ive been so lucky enough to spank that sexy ass of Miss Moon!!!!
Well at least it won't matter to you who is elected when it comes to paying income taxes.
Damn Savannah, do you think we could get my tongue acquainted with your Starfish. LOL
Savannah,
You do need another spank
Sexy lady Originally Posted by yourdesire
Thank you Love

wow fuck yeahhhhhh

ive been so lucky enough to spank that sexy ass of Miss Moon!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
OMG!! Yes Ms. Sexxxy MAMACITA
Yes you DID!!

Well at least it won't matter to you who is elected when it comes to paying income taxes. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun

This isn't 1974.
We have evolved.. the meek minded would be surprised

Damn Savannah, do you think we could get my tongue acquainted with your Starfish. LOL Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
You have been teasing me with your tongue for years LOL!!!
I would ride your tongue like
I stole it.

Savannah,
You do need another spank Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yes Handsome & a bottle of Red wine!!!

I will be there all weekend Monday ~ Wednesday & Thursday.
Need to get some wine and reacquaint with this little bundle of fun.
Well at least it won't matter to you who is elected when it comes to paying income taxes. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
Now how would you know if we file/pay taxes or not? You’d be surprised how business savvy we are as business women. And, there are ways we can legally file our taxes every year. Not to mention, the majority of us also have regular jobs these days.

Catch up buttercup. We providers got it going on.
Now how would you know if we file/pay taxes or not? You’d be surprised how business savvy we are as business women. And, there are ways we can legally file our taxes every year. Not to mention, the majority of us also have regular jobs these days.

Catch up buttercup. We providers got it going on. Originally Posted by Gemma34

Good point. It’s a fact that in families where mom and dad both work, moms do 65 percent of the work in the home. Take care of kids, clean, cook etc. That women are expected to do everything these days. We’re supposed to be great moms but also create employees. Then of course everything else that goes along with that paying bills, shopping for gifts for your husbands family, driving your kids around you name it. And somehow we are able to do it! So we are smart, capable, savvy, resourceful multitaskers! Not to mention our special skills...baking brownies! Oh and our many bcd talents.

Catch up buttercup. We providers got it going on. Originally Posted by Gemma34
I agree there are many ways to legally file taxes each year...self-employed entertainer, model, etc. and I know several who do. But I bet the preponderance of providers don’t but I may well be wrong. I would tell every provider to file, several have told me they don’t...and there is a bounty for turning in non-payers of income tax...but, I don’t believe in doing that. And it is not that I asked, many brag about tax free income...

Why?
Damn Savannah, do you think we could get my tongue acquainted with your Starfish. LOL Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Don’t tease her like that. She is a sex goddess...from what I hear anyways!