Holiday time!

If you have seen me more than once I consider you a special guy. Special guys are on Santa‘s nice list and I am Santa. Trying to decide what something you guys would really like for being so respectful and kind and giving. Now all you smart asses can be funny but I also wanna hear some things that are truthful. Not necessarily objects. You can post here or pm me.
Providers, have you had any guys on your nice list? What did Santa do to make their holidays happy?
I don’t just do this during the holidays I just do it from time to time through the year I send them a gift card for coffee in the morning when they’re heading to work. Or I take him out to lunch my treat.
I have some awesome gents!!!
They usually spoil me for Christmas..lol!
Butttt I do special things for alot of my regulars everytime I see them and extra special gifts for christmas and birthdays..like candy,cowboys & indian magazines,pocket knifes and ect.

i even get some of them special things to match their personality from the Flea Market..cause i luv luv lluv flea markets! and its the thought that counts!
I try to show appreciation year round, I like to spoil but there are a few I've gotten things such as coffee mugs or pic frames involving golf just as a couple examples. Things they can have around w/o raising questions in there life.
YD is a special lady and I always appreciate her little special gifts to us regulars.
Desire blew me away with a little gift grab bag. Exactly on point for some of our inside jokes and helped set the tone for an excellent date.

Dallas does the same.
I don’t just do this during the holidays I just do it from time to time through the year I send them a gift card for coffee in the morning when they’re heading to work. Or I take him out to lunch my treat. Originally Posted by Jadec5717
Right I understand that. I do the same thing with my regulars now and then. Are used to get gifts from clients but that hasn’t happened in like a year. I am just thinking Christmas type specials that’s not just your regular gift.
So it sounds like people would rather get a gift than some sort of deal or extra time together during the session. Is that right?
I mean I think I would disagree with that statement. But I’m a minion haha.
Oh well I guess they’re really nice guys that I’ve seen more than once will get some thing.
i get small gifts for certain ones throughout the whole year

alot of times i but candy in bulk at tj maxx

and i do guve discounts to certain guys at certain times
i get small gifts for certain ones throughout the whole year

alot of times i but candy in bulk at tj maxx

and i do guve discounts to certain guys at certain times Originally Posted by DallasRain
TJ maxx HAS CANDY?!! Sweet!