Odumbo is depending on Bush to bail his ass out in Iraq!

Bush Carrier Put on Standby for Iraq Air Strikes
Jun 13, 2014 | by Richard Sisk

USS George H.W. Bush celebrates the 41st President turning 90 years old. (USS George H.W. Bush)

The U.S. aircraft carrier George H.W. Bush and her more than 50 attack aircraft were available to conduct airstrikes against Islamic militants in Iraq if President Obama gives the order, Pentagon officials said Friday.

The Bush and her accompanying battle group of ships "were in the region and ready for any tasking," said Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon press secretary. Kirby would not confirm several reports that the Bush had already moved into the Persian Gulf.

The 1092-foot, nuclear-powered carrier, named for former President George H.W. Bush, deployed from her homeport in Norfolk, Va., in February on a regular rotation to the Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf region.

The Bush would be among several military options that were being drawn up by Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and his planning staff for President Obama's consideration to stop the swift advance of fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq who have taken over major cities west and north of Baghdad.

"It's our job to provide the Commander-In-Chief with options. We're doing that," Kirby said. In addition, the U.S. has also stepped up intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operations with drones over Iraq at the request of the embattled government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Kirby said the military options being prepared for Obama were "designed to break the momentum of ISIS forces" which reportedly have come within 50 miles of Baghdad against little resistance from the U.S.-trained Iraqi security forces.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...r-strikes.html
I hope Bush rides back into Iraq on his white horse, and the country falls at his feet and worships him like they did in '03. Than he can put up his Mission Accomplished sign again.Then we can give a sigh of relief.
I hope Bush rides back into Iraq on his white horse, and the country falls at his feet and worships him like they did in '03. Than he can put up his Mission Accomplished sign again.Then we can give a sigh of relief. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wrong Bush
All in the family
All in the family Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The "family" is Nimitz-class, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The "family" is Nimitz-class, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is apparent cocksucker, what is your point?
The point is that sometimes you are too stupid to breath. Don't worry, Obama won't make any decision until at least Monday even if Americans are in danger. He has campaign stops to make and money to collect. He will not let this little stuff get in the way of his administration (namely getting money).

How about a blast from the past;
In 1990 Iraq invaded Kuwait on the 2nd of August.
On the 7th of August (five days later) the first US troops stepped into Saudi Arabia.

Compared to Obama. In five days he will think about what kind of decision he can make that allows him to blame Bush.
The point is that sometimes you are too stupid to breath. Don't worry, Obama won't make any decision until at least Monday even if Americans are in danger. He has campaign stops to make and money to collect. He will not let this little stuff get in the way of his administration (namely getting money).

How about a blast from the past;
In 1990 Iraq invaded Kuwait on the 2nd of August.
On the 7th of August (five days later) the first US troops stepped into Saudi Arabia.

Compared to Obama. In five days he will think about what kind of decision he can make that allows him to blame Bush. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That is quite enlightening from a girl with his head firmly embedded in his ass. Babble on Judy
Babble on Judy Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What do you have against the Judy's of the world?
That is apparent cocksucker, what is your point? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then explain your jackass-stupid post at #4 where you stupidly claim to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Then explain your jackass-stupid post at #4 where you stupidly claim to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Genetic link is between H.W. and shrub...Help any dick breath?
Genetic link is between H.W. and shrub...Help any dick breath? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's not at all what you stupidly posted at #4, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier.
That's not at all what you stupidly posted at #4, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If anyone besides you said that it would be baffling,however as stupid as you are I can understand it. Fucking retard.
If anyone besides you said that it would be baffling,however as stupid as you are I can understand it. Fucking retard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You still haven't explained your stupid post at #4, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier.
Wrong Bush Originally Posted by Jackie S
All in the family Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You still haven't explained your stupid post at #4, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ring a bell yet chimp breath?