Fuck my life....

• mm03
  • 09-01-2014, 06:26 AM
Last night I bought some Animal Crackers. On the box there was this, "WARNING: Do not eat if seal is broken."

I opened the box and sure enough......

sure enough what?

you discovered animal feces inside the box?
Naw, the animal cracker in the shape of a

seal was broken..........
Lol....c'mon, Chung!

You must not have a grade-schooler at home anymore. You get peppered with silly jokes like that constantly......
I thought it was hilarious!
Did you have your coffee yet Chung?
Did you have your coffee yet Chung? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I had 2 cups of stout coffee when I posted.. I still don't get what you guys are talking about.
Since we are on seal jokes

A vacationing penguin is driving his through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."
The punch line I heard to that joke was, the penguin looks indignantly at the mechanic and snarls, "Leave my sex life out of this! What's wrong with the car?"

Speaking of punchlines...

$2,500.05 for selling your body? Who gave you the nickel?
lol funny!!!!!!!!!!

I luv animal crackers in that cute lil box!
Naw, the animal cracker in the shape of a

seal was broken.......... Originally Posted by hoss148
I like the elephant shape ones.
Somebody should invent a Sex Crackers box. Little dicks, little cock rings, little tits, little vibrators, little condoms, little labias ...

Little Benjamin's.
  • hd
  • 09-02-2014, 01:34 PM
I've got the little dick, but nobody ever wants it!
I've got the little dick, but nobody ever wants it! Originally Posted by hd
You haven't tried hard enough