Sullivan fucks Flynn yet again! LL and IB still wrong

• WTF
  • 12-16-2019, 03:00 PM
President Trump needs to just grant Flynn a full pardon and be done with it.
President Trump needs to just grant Flynn a full pardon and be done with it. Originally Posted by Jackie S

he will when the legal wranglings are over. if he needs to that is ..
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2019, 03:37 PM
President Trump needs to just grant Flynn a full pardon and be done with it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or hang the SOB
Or hang the SOB Originally Posted by WTF

yes! Hillary Clinton should be hanged!

live on national tv. think of the ratings!
Or hang the SOB Originally Posted by WTF
do you and HummerHoe (Assup) live in the same basement
Powell hasn't factored in the Horowitz investigation which made public to one and all that the whole investigation was based on a sham and doctored evidence and the withholding of exculpatory evidence.
But, but, but, Hannity said he was going to be exonerated. That might have been the same day he claimed the Horowitz report was sending everybody to jail.
But, but, but, Hannity said he was going to be exonerated. That might have been the same day he claimed the Horowitz report was sending everybody to jail. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Horowitz reported that Comey's FBI sent an agent to spy and trip-up Flynn. Whatever you're consuming that prompts your delusional belief that Horowitz is Hannity is fucking with your mind.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2019, 04:31 PM
Horowitz reported that Comey's FBI sent an agent to spy and trip-up Flynn. Whatever you're consuming that prompts your delusional belief that Horowitz is Hannity is fucking with your mind. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Shall we go back and time and point out that you at one time thought Sullivan was going to drop charges on Flynn because of some made up shityou and LL were wrong about.

At what point are you going to admit your ignorance?
  • oeb11
  • 12-16-2019, 04:37 PM
When ftw admits it is not a libertarian in any form or matter - posts as died in the wool Narrative following DPST!
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2019, 04:41 PM
When ftw admits it is not a libertarian in any form or matter - posts as died in the wool Narrative following DPST! Originally Posted by oeb11
MutherFucker you need to learn English before someone throws you over that wall Trump hasn't built yet!

MutherFucker you need to learn English before someone throws you over that wall Trump hasn't built yet!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Someone will throw you over first. With a crane.
Shall we go back and time and point out that you at one time thought Sullivan was going to drop charges on Flynn because of some made up shityou and LL were wrong about.

At what point are you going to admit your ignorance?
Originally Posted by WTF

When are you going to wise up to the fact that a government case prosecuted from malice eventually leads to all charges being dropped. Horowitz reported that the FBI sent agents to spy on Flynn before Trump moved into the White House. The whole investigation hinged on the Steele dossier, and the Steele dossier was bogus from the get-go.
interesting that sullivan won't accept the charge that FLynn was duped by the FBI based on information from the Horowitz report. also won't accept that this was a bad faith investigation.

basically, what he's saying is that this doesn't matter. he committed technical perjury to an agent.

once more info is uncovered, I'm sure Flynn will appeal.