GOD made me do it!

Romney votes to convict
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 12:19 PM
Good for God
Romney’s only purpose to be in the Senate is to fuck with Trump. No surprise.
so a two faced asshole voted to remove Trump. big fucking deal. and it's remove not convict. the vote holds zero legal meaning in terms of crimes of law. Trump did commit a crime however ..

He Won.

BAHHAAAAAAA
romney's virtue signaling, head-line chasing contrarianism is a hopeful gambit to obtain some laud in the historical future, if not in the present, for he's a nothing as it is

is it any wonder that a fool who began his senate tenure with an attack piece in the washington post, voted against border security, voted against a judicial nominee for inconsequential reasons, yet supported sexual assault allegations that had no foundation, and he's even knelt to the idiotic left by calling the president a racist - tries to further his hatreds and curry the favor of people who hated him by this vote? i think he's a bottom, we might ask wtf

he needs his hair mussed big time
so libtards .. what happened to that secret vote McConnell was going to have to oust Trump? you know .. so the 30+ Republicans that told Mitteats and the Flakester they would vote YES?

what's this!?!?!!! why it's Mitteats kissing Lord Trump's papal ring!

There’s a group in Utah who started a petition to recall his pathetic ass after he voted for witnesses. I’m sure it will get more steam now. How ironic it would be if Romney was removed from office.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 02:39 PM
so libtards .. what happened to that secret vote McConnell was going to have to oust Trump? you know . Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He probably got paid off with less scrutiny on his treasonous Chinese wife and family!
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 02:40 PM
There’s a group in Utah who started a petition to recall his pathetic ass after he voted for witnesses. I’m sure it will get more steam now. How ironic it would be if Romney was removed from office. Originally Posted by bambino
There is a group of nuts in every state....
There is a group of nuts in every state.... Originally Posted by WTF

are you the leader of the Texas nutcases?
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 02:51 PM
are you the leader of the Texas nutcases? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm the leader of flushing you nutcases out...
God will deal with Romney later .....
I'm the leader of flushing you nutcases out... Originally Posted by WTF

if yous say so
Romney’s only purpose to be in the Senate is to fuck with Trump. No surprise. Originally Posted by bambino
Romney has a manlier voice than Trump, bumbeaner...

LOLLING!
so a two faced asshole voted to remove Trump. big fucking deal. and it's remove not convict. the vote holds zero legal meaning in terms of crimes of law. Trump did commit a crime however ..

He Won.

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He didn’t win. Neither did yous.

That piece of shits will take the entire continent down with him.

Or, as they says in Mexico...