Trump’s purge begins!!!!!!!!!

Actually, your colostomy bags in chief isn’t Putin.

He’s Stalin.

Proud of yourselves, Trumlholians.

https://apple.news/A58W48f9DQ16pYtXyh56h_g

GULAGS! GULAGS!
And the Lt Col’s brother?
And the Lt Col’s brother? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Trump is so petty.

every Twin I have ever known said he/she was punished by their parents whenever one Twin misbehaved. but that was while they were children!

looks like Trump is the child here.. a spoiled child.
So, he fired the Flounder twins?
  • bw357
  • 02-07-2020, 06:08 PM
What is it?
Dumb Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
Dumber Originally Posted by Chung Tranny
nothing to see here but Dumb and dumber
Trump is so petty.

every Twin I have ever known said he/she was punished by their parents whenever one Twin misbehaved. but that was while they were children!

looks like Trump is the child here.. a spoiled child. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

what kind of idiot twins did you know? what parent punishes a child because the other misbehaves? because they were identical twins and the parents couldn't tell them apart?

Dr. Spock would not approve.

Vindman broke the law by providing intel to his buddy Ciaramella who had no right to know it.
No comments on the topics, eh!
Oh dear! Did someone take away the Lt. Colonel's sinecure at the National Security Council? I mean, that ain't right! Everyone knows joining the swamp is supposed to be a lifetime job. Just because Presidents come and go doesn't mean you actually have to carry out their policy preferences, especially when you know you're the smartest guy in the room.

Hmmm... is that job offer still open to become Ukraine's defense chief? Go for it, Flounder!
what kind of idiot twins did you know? what parent punishes a child because the other misbehaves? because they were identical twins and the parents couldn't tell them apart?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
what kind? Identical and Fraternal?

your question is silly.. why do you label them "idiot"? is it because you know of no other adjectives?

I imagine the parents simply assume when one is guilty, both MUST be.. discrimination of a sort we rarely hear about.
What is it? Originally Posted by bw357
What it is?
I imagine the parents simply assume when one is guilty, both MUST be... discrimination of a sort we rarely hear about. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I imagine those imaginary parents must be as fucked up as you are!
what kind? Identical and Fraternal?

your question is silly.. why do you label them "idiot"? is it because you know of no other adjectives?

I imagine the parents simply assume when one is guilty, both MUST be.. discrimination of a sort we rarely hear about. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

your post is silly. were you an only child? probably. one of you is enough. did your parents also punish your imaginary friend too? Harvey the rabbit?

We really should go easy on chungy... he's still in mourning... ever since his imaginary online girlfriend committed suicide!!