Above the law?

So tearing up Trumps speech?

Nancy received an official copy of Trumps speech and proceeded to tear it into pieces! On National TV.
That is an 'official document'!

It is a federal crime to mutilate a federal document. It is a crime to destroy even a State Document! Believe me I have had experience with this, even if it is expired!

Let's let it be awhile and see if she is prosecuted for this! Will she be held accountable or is she above the law? Time will tell but my guess is it will be swept under the table like it didn't even happen!
Apparently, it is no such things, big shooter.

But the sicada’s chirpmfrom the g.reat White South remains at a deafening levels, eh?
sad to think she is above the law

but that's what i think

the dim caucus will protect her and her palsy ways
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 11:04 AM

but that's what i think

the dim caucus will protect her and her palsy ways Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What law do you think she broke Einstein?

It was her COPY to do with what she wanted.

How stupid are you fuckers?

You believe every Trump lie? Trump said she broke the law so it must be true.

It is not true.

If burning an American Flag is protected by First Amendment, lets just label Nancy into that group of unpatriotic folks who want the benefits of US citizenship, that also do not want the responsibility that goes along with that.
I bet we'll see that vid clip come out by whomever runs against her in the next Nov election. Perhaps even the Dim primary.
What law do you think she broke Einstein?

It was her COPY to do with what she wanted.

How stupid are you fuckers?

You believe every Trump lie? Trump said she broke the law so it must be true.

It is not true.

Originally Posted by WTF
so when exactly did trump say she broke the law?

if he said that I never heard him, despite your idiotic post

I heard a congressman say that he asked the house parliamentarian if that signed copy of the speech was owned by the house and was a house official record and he said yes

and it is against the law to destroy house records you little minded little one

I think a complaint has already been lodged in the house against her
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 03:58 PM
so when exactly did trump say she broke the law?

if he said that I never heard him, despite your idiotic post

I heard a congressman say that he asked the house parliamentarian if that signed copy of the speech was owned by the house and was a house official record and he said yes

and it is against the law to destroy house records you little minded little one

I think a complaint has already been lodged in the house against her Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I do not know exactly when the lying SOB said it but he said it....and your dumbass repeated it. It is like you are too fucking stupid to use Google.

You instead come on here a Parrot lies.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...h-tear-was-il/
As Speaker of the house everything is archived because it belongs to the people and the government of the United States. Anything addressed to Nancy D'Alessandro Pelosi is here to do with as she pleases including subpoenas.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2020, 04:17 PM
As Speaker of the house everything is archived because it belongs to the people and the government of the United States. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That is just a bald face lie but I expect that from a you.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...h-tear-was-il/
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2020, 06:19 AM

but that's what i think

the dim caucus will protect her and her palsy ways Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Have you figured out a law she has broken?

Is tearing up a piece of paper now against the law?