Difference between FF, BBBJ and DT

What is your opinion on the inherent difference between a FF, BBBJ and DT? I feel, at least some providers, seem to see them as the same.
Imo... BBBJ is a blanket term for a blowjob; if it's characterized with deep throating, tongue swirling or whatever, those are accentuations.

Deep throating is going all the way down to the balls and having the cock sitting in your throat, past the tonsils. It feels like you can literally swallow the fucking thing.

Face-fucking is really kinda in its own category, it's basically a deep throat blowjob most of if not all of the session. To me, face-fucking means to fuck her face the same way you would go balls deep in a pussy. I have heard some say that face fucking is more like a rigorous blowjob, which some people prefer, I am just more inclined to take the meaning more literal. Ihave met people before who preferred the rigorous, more shallow FFing to the DT FFing because they could not last as long. I think to some theres also a differentiation between face-fucking and throat fucking.
My opinion
Face Fuck: is the guy is in control. He fucks your open mouth as he would if he was fucking pussy. He goes fast or slow ..deep or shallow. This typically is a rougher, sloppier blowjob.

BBBJ: is a basic im gonna suck your dick blow job. Im gonna tease the head, lick up and down your shaft. Massage your balls with my tongue. Lots of licking and sucking and teasing.

Deep throat: male or female can be in charge. Same concept on a basic blowjob.. licking and sucking but shes able to lick your shaft and penetrate deep in her throat. She should be able to keep it down her throat a bit teasing you with her tongue and throat muscles. Face fucking can be added here as well.

Some ladies can deep throat but cant face fuck. Deep throating can be slow and controlled at a comfortable pace. Face fucking typically gets rougher and deeper and not controlled as easy.

Just my take on it.
While we're on the subject of DT, just a little advice for the ladies--I know a lot of guys like DT, but if you don't know how to do it then please don't. That shit hurts if you don't know how to relax your throat.
Whew, great discussion ladies - after that I need a cold shower or a good blowjob :-)
I agree Frissionary. Not everyone can deep throat you have to be comfortable doing it to be able to relax. If you cant relax it can be painful. Dont force it!

Mrhappy everything is always better with a blowjob!!
  • Toyz
  • 06-03-2016, 12:20 PM
BBBJ-most any hoogar here
DT-Charilee
FF-Asian Layla

Any monger that has seen the last two will get it.
Loving this
Asian Layla sets the standard for so many activities, she should change her name to Saint Layla
I got my money on jade for all three
DT check!
FF check! YMMV
Cock worship check check!
DT check!
FF check! YMMV
Cock worship check check!
DT check!
FF check! YMMV
Cock worship check check! Originally Posted by The Infamous One
what is you max length?.... when I was seeing 2-3 girls a week back in the day, I would read reviews how said Provider would dt.. well I would see them they barely got half mine in..
Just like Greek I think you girls should post a size requirement. Like Frissonary says.. you may think you can DT, but feeling those back molars hurts!!

in 20 years of doing this and hundreds of bbbjs... only about 8 gals have gotten mine all the way down without it hurting
Infamous One, WHY couldn't you be in DFW?? :-(
Ralphey, any of those ladies still active in here? I have that exact same issue