Activities: Shower, massage, HJ, repeat shower
Hair Length and Color: Short (Wig)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall, nice tits, tats, rough skin
Recommendation: No

staff edit: correct date of meeting per OP-S31
Moved here from Encounter Reports
First "no" I've seen on her... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... but everyone else who has reviewed her has been very satisfied with her service as well as her appearance. Your review indicates that she was very professional and provided the exemplary service you were seeking. Given that, Your 'no" seems harsh for me. I've seen her many times... and I think she's gorgeous and one of the best in the business. but each to his own..
I gotta go with Gramps here. I’ve only met her once, but holy crap. If it isn’t a YES you did something wrong.
  • BG319
  • 02-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Maybe "no" was a little harsh but it was a no because I don't plan on going back based solely on my preference of looks & body. I should have made that more clear in my review but as far as service goes it would be a yes, as far as looks and body, it a no for me bros. Like you said to each their own. The reviews I read on her as far as appearance was not in my opinion very accurate
  • Gldy
  • 02-11-2020, 10:16 AM
Tiffany is much better. Location is better, dwelling is better, technique is better, body is better, face is prettier. It's not even close, go see Tiff
Saw her a few years back three or four times. We fucked mish and she had some pretty decent pussy. Her headgame was anemic though but I could get past that. Her attitude is why I stopped messing with her. She has this facade in her head that she’s all that when she’s really not.

I mean, I’m all for confidence and it’s actually a turn-on. But she was on some other shit. It was a petty kinda uppityness. Just got to the point where I decided I wasn’t paying for attitude so I moved on.

I have no clue how she is now.

KCGator
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Closing